Kendra Wilkinson Expecting First Child

Kendra Wilkinson Expecting First Child

Former The Girls Next Door star Kendra Wilkinson, 23, and fiancé, football player Hank Basket, 26, are expecting their first child, E! Online reports.

Wilkinson revealed the news, saying, “Hank and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our first child together. We are touched by the outpouring of support by our family, friends and fans.”

The couple, who have been engaged since the fall of 2008, are set to wed on June 27th at Wilkinson’s former home, the Playboy Mansion.

Filed under: Expecting

Photo credit: AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM

Congrats them! I didn’t realize how young she is.

2. Maybe

She’s only 23? She sure has a lot of wrinkles!

I’m 23 and in the first trimester of my first pregnancy. Being 23 and pregnant is only considered young by present day’s society. I think it is unfair to say this age is too young and that age is too old. As long as the mother and father are in a committed, loving relationship, mature enough, and financially stable then age doesn’t matter.

4. Moore

I disagree. I consider her young because she has shown that she is not all that mature. I’m sure the baby will help her mature but thats not what they’re there for. I think people need to have a level of maturity before having children and from what I know of her she has very little. I hope she’ll use these months ahead to grow up and learn a bit.

OMG! She doesn’t even know how to grocery shop and she’s the MOST disorganized person I’ve ever seen. Or was that an act for her show? Seriously, it’s kind of scary!

But her and Hank do seem to be a happy couple. I think he’s very good for her. And I do wish them the best and hope their child is nothing but happy and healthy.

6. melanie1983

aw! i was 22 w/my first and it sureeee made me grow up! i am so frickin happy for her, i love her and i think she’ll do a GREAT job, and mature while doing so haha.

7. Rinoa

I’m so happy for her! I loved her on the Girls Next Door and although she did seem immature then, she’ll likely be a great mother.

Reese Witgerspoon was 23 when she had her daughter.