Lil Wayne Expecting Two Boys By Two Different Women?

Lil Wayne Expecting Two Boys By Two Different Women?

Lil Wayne is rumored to be expecting two new sons by two different women this year MTV reports.

Reports state that both singer Nivea and model Lauren London are pregnant by the Lollipop rapper. Lil Wayne, whose real name is Dwayne Carter, is also rumored to be marrying Nivea in the next few months.

Lil Wayne just welcomed a son last October and has a 9-year-old daughter. Both children are from different mothers.

Filed under: Lil Wayne

Photo credit: Scott Gries/People

1. Em

hey lil wayne, wanna take it down a notch?

2. melanie1983

oh my, cage it up for a while bud.

3. Dea

Spreading the seeds just like the ol’ time cave man!

4. madchen

Oh my, Wayne. You’ve established your virility! I assume you can pay for these children, so now all you have to do is make sure they don’t grow up in the same neighborhood and mate. Maybe one of those kinship charts hangin’ on the wall of yer crib…

Should I be shocked by this behavior? From a singer who has an impressive collection of face tattoos and a top ten song about oral sex?

5. Francesca

Wow. I’m sure his Mother is proud.

What a loser. And a note to the women in his life, make sure he’s wearing protection, cause you “aint” the only one he’s “doing”

7. janie

He is disgusting!

More illegitimate kids running around this world!

8. janie

The funny thing is – he is not even a good looking guy!

9. Jenny

Racist remarks are not tolerated or welcomed here! Sorry we didn’t catch it earlier.

10. Amelia

CA mom- niglet? Racism is not ok.

I agree with the other posters…. not the classiest thing in the world. Oh my.

11. spitfire

ugh, he’s just gross :S

12. Yuck.
    All this time I was surprised that he had jsut 2 kids, his 9yr old daugh * his newborn so. Now he possibly has 2 coming from 2 diff ladies…YUCK.
    This rumour of Nivea being preg has been around for a while so I hope it isnt true. Nivea has daug Navy & twin sons with Teris Nash ( bka known as producer/singer TheDream, he wrote Rihanna’s song Umbrella ).

Lauren is pretty so y she was attracted & had sex w Dewayen is beyond me. He wont further your career.

I agree w u all that he is UGLY.

13. Peta

I only feel sorry for the children. The father plays fast and loose with his health (only an irresponsible idiot has unprotected sexcapades as far as I’m concerned) and their mothers are probably only looking out for their bank accounts. The so-called adults in this situation need a collective back-handed slap.

I don’t know which one is worse: L’il Wayne or P.Diddy. Apparently he can’t keep it wrapped either. >:C

14. janetta

i don’t know which one is worse lil wayne or p diddy apparently he can’t keep it wrapped either.>:c