Nicole Richie & Harlow Are Santa Monica Shoppers

Nicole & Harlow Are Santa Monica Shoppers

It was a girls’ day out for happy mother-daughter duo Nicole Richie and Harlow Winter Kate, 17 months, who made a stop at a toy store in Santa Monica this morning.

Nicole, who is expecting her second child with boyfriend Joel Madden, showed off her signature cool and casual maternity style.

The House of Harlow designer confirmed last year that she has plans to expand her jewelry and accessories line to include maternity wear as well, saying, “My line will be about making women look and feel good at a really emotional time. It’s about showing your best self, not your tired, worn-down self.” We can’t wait to see it!

Filed under: Harlow Madden,Nicole Richie

Photo credit: Flynet

1. Becca

Harlow’s cute – she’s like a little hippie baby, I’ll bet she’s going to have this beautiful long curly blonde hair.

2. Abigail

Cute as a button. Babies are not supposed to be ‘attractive’ – that is reserved for adults. She’s a sweetie and has a spark in her eyes that looks like she might be up to something… :-)

Does this child walk? Always see her being carried. Seems like she should practice walking since there will be a new younger sibling that will need to be held soon.

4. isabella

Such awful comments on baby Harlow. She may not to cute to you but she’s beautiful in Nicole eyes. Harlow is one I think it normal for her to be carried if she was Lola sheen age then that way to old to be carried.

5. Lola

This is a child you’re talking about people… Come on. I think she is absolutely adorable. Her face has character and she’s a combination of both her parents. Now, Nicole Richie, I find to be a completely useless spoiled brat who is known for being just another rich snob Hollywood created. But this little princess has nothing to do with that. She is a beautiful little girl. And for all the comments, people make about her not being cute, I’m pretty sure none of these opinions matter to her parents.

6. Monkey

She is getting less cute everytime we see pics of her. Oh well – not all celeb babies are cute.

7. Mike

She IS cute (and not less cute), such a pretty face.

I think she’s getting cuter, actually. Looks especially sweet in this picture. What I find mildly annoying is what Nicole says about her maternity line… My thought was ‘Duh…’: Of course mat clothes are supposed to make you feel good about yourself and not be about how tired you feel. It’s like claiming that a specific brand of toothpaste was designed especially to keep your teeth cavity-free. A bit redundant. But Harlow is a sweetie!

9. Mare

Harlow is absolutely adorable…and so is her mother. Nicole has her own style and it works for her…Harlow is nothing short of adorable…and she will grow up to be a beautiful girl…I admire that she sets her own style and carries an attitude that makes it hers.

10. Kediia

ok im late but
    IM SORRY BUT HARLOW IS THE CUTEST OF ALL .. !!
    AND I MEAN IT .. SHE IS VERY VERY CUUTEE !!!
    I don’t think a baby can be ugly .. all the babies I’ve
    seen are cute in their ways soo ..