The Spelling-McDermotts’ Hawaiian Holiday

The Spelling-McDermotts' Hawaiian Holiday

Aloha! Tori Spelling, Dean McDermott and their 2-year-old son Liam hit the beach in Maui today, where they’re enjoying a family vacation.

Little sister Stella, who celebrated her first birthday earlier this month, wasn’t spotted with the trio.

While Tori showed off her slim post-baby figure in a red bikini, Dean kept his new tattoo – which he got to “profess my undying love for my gorgeous wife and beautiful children” – under cover.

Filed under: Dean McDermott,Liam McDermott,Tori Spelling

Photo credit: Splash/Pacific Coast News

Tori looks terrible. period.

2. Dea

she is borderline emaciated, hate to say it.

3. Maybe

She looks horrible.

4. deeb2001

I don’t what its gonna take for her to realize she needs to gain some weight. You would think Dean would tell her, but maybe he thinks thats attractive??! She should want to be healthy for the sake of her children. She can say til the cow’s come home, that she is healthy but, that is not normal.

5. Dana

She is way, way too thin. Her head looks to large for her frame now. Very unhealthy looking and very sad.

6. Daniella

She looks like my one friend who recently checked herself into rehab for anorexia nervosa coupled with bulimia. I hope she realizes soon how dangerous this disease is for the sake of her children.

Interesting how she’s painfully thin and yet he’s keeping his shirt on cause he’s clearly all soft and pot-bellied. Maybe he needs to share at dinnertime.

8. Amie

Wow…she’s clearly in denial about having an eating disorder. When I glanced at the photo I thought she was a little girl not a 30 something woman.

9. ?

I can’t imagine any man thinking that’s attractive….