Gisele Bündchen Is Pregnant!

Gisele Bündchen Is Pregnant!

Gisele Bündchen is expecting and “ecstatic” PEOPLE reports. The Brazilian supermodel is expecting her first child early next year. Gisele is pictured above on Saturday (June 13) sporting a mini baby bump.

Rumors have been swirling for weeks that 28-year-old Bündchen and 31-year-old New England Patriots quarterback husband Tom Brady are expecting their first child together. The couple were married twice this Spring – first in a ceremony in Los Angeles in February, then exchanging vows before friends in early April at Bündchen’s Costa Rica home.

This will be the first biological child for Gisele. The Brazilian beauty caused quite the controversy earlier this year when she referred to Tom’s son Jack, who turns 2 in August, as her own son. “I understand that he has a mom [Bridget Moynahan], and I respect that, but to me it’s not like because somebody else delivered him, that’s not my child. I feel it is, 100 percent. I want him to have a great relationship with his mom, because that’s important, but I love him the same way as if he were mine. I already feel like he’s my son, from the first day.”

Congratulations to the Bündchen-Brady family!

Filed under: Gisele Bundchen,Tom Brady

Photo credit: VILA/ANDERSON/bauergriffinonline.com

I knew it!! Poor Bridget.

I don’t necessarily think Bridget is keeping her son out of the public eye – I think her entire career is out of the public eye. Gisele and Tom are just more relevant in general.

Everyone’s being so mean i saw picks of Gisele at 14 she was still the most gorgeous think Ive ever seen would you rather have her not want tom to see john and be mean to him im sure Bridget would be unhappier that its sweet its disgusting john is half Gisele and i bet everyone here is jealous of Gisele and how gorgeous she is.

4. Maybe

Good, now she can stop pretending that John is her son.

5. Becca

This is going to be one beautiful baby!

6. carolyn

Congrats to them!

7. Christy

It will be worse for Bridget if Gisele had twins.

8. melanie1983

hahaha agreed christy!!!

Yeah I really don’t think Bridget cares. It’s been almost three years since she and Tom were a couple and just because he’s having another child does not mean he’s going to love his son any less. I’m sure she’s happy for them and happy that her son will have a sibling close in age.

10. Christy

Now she stop claiming John as her own.

You haters need to get over the entire Bridget situation.

That was years ago and they had broken up before she found out she was pregnant.

Jack is a lucky little boy that he has 2 women who love him.

Congratulations to Gisele and Tom. Wonderful news! The baby will be gorgeous!

it matters, hes a jerk… Bridget doesnt deserve this

13. Scarlett

I would think Bridget would be glad that Gisele loves her son and thinks of him as her own. Some step mothers do not speak as kindly of their step-children or treat them as well.

14. LaLa

Take off her make up and she’s not attractive at all.

15. Jane

Wow – their baby will be gorgeous! Love this couple!

Earn Free Money!
    Our affiliate program pays you 10% of every sale generated from your
    website, newsletter, or print advertising.
    You will be given code which you can use to link to the SpaceToys website.
    Cookies remain active for 60 days
    so even if your customer comes back to us direct
    you still get the full commission.
    Click the following link to sign up!
    Got a website or blog? Earn extra income by becoming an affiliate! For details click the link! http://www.spacetoys.com/affiliate.php

• Amelia

Ugh SPAM? Remove this please:)

Congrats. Some people could stop projecting and realize Bridget is not some sad sack here- she has money, her gorgeous son and i doubt she wants for male attention:) She’s way over this. That said it is normal if this news would make her feel mixed emotions since she ended up breaking up w/ her son’s dad but lots of things are complex anyway. She’d be more irritated by people still drawing lines in the sand (a la Jen Aniston/Brad.. time marches on:)

17. Moore

I hope she doesn’t stop pretending he’s hers. She’s his step mom and by marriage he is hers. If she gave this baby all the attention and stopped paying attention to Jack as much not only would people complain but she would be labeled a bad mother.

Just because you think they are a beautiful couple…doesn’t mean they will have a beautiful baby……every baby is cute….but not all are beautiful

• Amelia

TRUE ! I joke sometimes it seems 2 pretty parents cancel each other out and the baby looks um..different than them ha. My husband and i are so so , normal level of looks and our son is so much better looking than both of us. We even comment on it to each other and wonder ‘where did that come from?’ lol

19. Sandy

Why does this annoy me????

20. Tif

it annoys me too! I thinks it’s her ignorant arrogance. You never hear a peep from Bridget. …..or Tom for that matter.

Huh? She wasn’t even quoted. Are you saying it was ignorant and arrogant of Gisele to be impregnated by her husband? I don’t understand your logic.

Wow – this is so exciting! Wonderful couple! Congratulations on your upccoming bundle of joy!

ok seriously…i don’t like her at all. i think tom is a fool. I think bridget couldn’t care less and is probably glad that she’s getting her own child. now she can stop going after jack and getting him photographed. seriously. jack’s NEVER photographed unless with that woman. anyway, once giselle gets her own kid, she’ll stop even looking at jack and fawning over him like he’s a chocolate icecream. so yay! congrats – tom and giselle. hope jack gets a half-sister.

23. caroline

i agree with most of the people on this – giselle and tom should be happy – a baby is a blessing. however, that doesnt mean she’s going to be a good mother, honestly, no offence, but i think she seems a little too self-centered to take care of a kid. kelly clarkson actually said thats the reason she wont have kids, which is good for her. anyway, hope they have a boy so she can say she finally has her OWN son. geesh. and i know most women dont love their step-children, but honestly, how many women claim their step-children as their own as if they didn’t have mothers. john has a family he will be loved whether stupid giselle is married to tom or not. if she and tom divorce – she will never look at that child again. so there – i think bridget will be there for HER son, no matter what. giselle, thats the meaning of having a son.

24. Tif

No, not arrogant and ignorant to get impregnated by her husband! That’s not it at all, and actually doesn’t even make sense.
    My opinion is that shes arrogant and ignorant to keep feeding the press with HER agenda. She doesn’t seem to give a rats if she drags Tom, Brady or Bridget into her self created drama. If she’d just keep a dignified silence on her personal life (even just some of the time) maybe she wouldn’t be so irritating.
    Anyone who can claim that another person’s child is “completely %100″ hers, has never carried a child. Maybe when she has this baby, she will finally understand what all the fuss was about. But I doubt it she’ll ever get it.

25. Sherry

So many children would be blessed to have their “step”-mom refer to them as their own and ACTUALLY mean it instead of saying it just to “hook” the dad. Lucky John. I imagine Bridget feels that way too. I wish this family many years of happisness!

26. jane

Tom Brady is a great guy. Congratulations to them!

27. anon

Tom Brady is a great guy? Seriously? You can’t mean that. Ugh.

28. born innocent

Well I really don’t like either of them but I wish them well for the baby’s sake

29. Rach

I am pretty sure the adults in this situation are all over the drama of this whole situation by now. Maybe we all should be too.

30. That’s great! Congratulations. I wish people wouldn’t get on her for her previous comments. If you are raising a child, it’s like they are your son.

Congratulations to this beautiful couple! Love Tom Brady!

32. Amie

Just my 2 cents for the people that don’t understand why people like me are so annoyed with Giselle over her comments about Bridget and Tom’s son. I think it’s perfectly fine and normal that G loves her stepson but what really irked me was taking something so personal and private and literally telling the whole world about how she feels. Telling your girlfriends that you feel your stepson is 100% yours is one thing but saying these things to an interviewer of a magazine is another. Especially when Bridget keeps her son out of the public eye. I don’t even recall her ever publicly discussing the situation or her son.

Why oh why would any woman want to throw a body like that away???? And their career as a supermodel of all things?