Tom Brady: Father’s Day With Jack & Gisele

Tom Brady: Father's Day With Jack & Gisele

Tom Brady and his expectant wife, Gisele Bündchen, were seen taking Tom’s son John ‘Jack‘ Edward Moynahan, 2 in August, to the park on Father’s Day in Pacific Palisades, CA.

The 28-year-old supermodel held her dog Vida, while Tom was seen holding and playing with Jack. Gisele has spoken of Vida when describing her adorable stepson: “He is so kind. He loves blueberries, and every now and then my dog, Vida, tries to get some food from him. He is so nice that he will give her the blueberries first. He is so cute and has such a sweet demeanor.”

It was just announced that the handsome couple are expecting their first child together early next year.

Filed under: Gisele Bundchen,John Moynahan,Tom Brady

Photo credit: Flynet

1. Erica

Wow people are so judgmental I’m sure not everyone on this board is still with their child(ren) father or mother.Just because you are not with your child(ren) other parent does not make you a bad parent. Tom lives in California during the offseason he was born and raised in Cali FYI and he lives in MA during the football season just like a lot of kids who have athletes or celebrities as parents. Its not that big of a deal to travel to spend quality time with your parents. I love Tom,Bridget and Giselle cause they are making sure John gets what he needs both his mommy and daddy and bonus mommy in Giselle.

I have never heard of a kid getting too much love. I grew up in a situation like John’s and my step-mom and I are still very close to this day I call her my bonus mommy cause she never treated me any different before she had kids with my dad or after. I think its great that Giselle loves John because I have friends who step-parents treats them like crap and i’m sure as a mother you all would rather have someone that loves your kid than someone that loathes them. John is my favorite celebrity kid so i love seeing him..he is getting so big and I love that picture of him and Tom they look so much alike John is so handsome!!

2. jane

Wow – look at the close up picture of Jack smiling.

He is absolutely handsome!

3. Maybe

This kid is so cute. Too bad he has a loser for a father and a moron for a step mother.

4. ScaRLETT

I think the boy is lucky he has a step mother that actually loves him. I’m glad Bridgett, Tom and Giselle are all able to work together for the good of the baby.

5. ScaRLETT

6. LaLa

I’m not a big fan of these two either. Tough situation for a kid to be in. One parent lives in CA and another lives in MA and has to go back and forth all because someone wouldn’t put a condom on.

Tom Brady is such a great guy!

All of you haters need to get a life. You do not even know these people!

Jack is gorgeous!

8. couture

just wondering, is gisele’s pregnancy officially confirmed? i know it was in people or whatever but did HER people actually confirm anything?

i’m behind on things lately, so excuse me if it already is somewhere :p

• roberta

I saw her on a Brazilian TV show yesterday and the reporter asked her if she was pregnant, she said no and that ‘ gossip is like poison’.
      Actually, I don’t believe her, but that’s what she said.
      Here’s the link, I’m sorry but it’s in Portuguese, I couldn’t find it translated.

9. Lisa

A source close to the couple confirmed the news to People – Bündchen’s rep refused to comment.

10. SarahC

Aww! I love seeing photos of baby John with his daddy! It seems like Tom is getting softer and softer with his baby boy! Glad to see a family in a tough situation smiling and enjoying a day at the park! :)

Gorgeous child! His daddy is not too bad looking either!

12. lizers

Hey LaLa maybe the mother could’ve used some birth control too, no? It takes two to make a baby. Quit putting the blame on him. Funny coincidence she gets pregnant just as they break up.

13. LaLa

Lizers – yeah she could have used birth control too but since HE was the one who broke up with her and didn’t want to be with her, then HE should have made sure HE was protected, got it????????

14. Romeo Blue

The more and more i read these sites, the more and more i think these so called celebrities are nothing more than glorified trailer park trash; typical low lifes. They screw, crap out illegitimate kids, and these kids now have to travel 3,000 miles just to see Daddy. No one has any morals, values or class anymore.

15. Bonitto

lala stop making yourself look like a darn fool, the mother should have close her legs and said no sex with out protection – it doesn’t matter who break up with who – she didn’t have a wedding ring on her fingers when she was having unprotected sex.

16. shockadelica 81

How the hell do we know what kind of birth control they used/didn’t use? or who broke up with who? They both have said publicly they didn’t know she was pregnant when they broke up!! That’s not “Trapping” people!!