Gisele Bündchen Shops For Baby

Gisele Bündchen Shops For Baby

It looks like mom-to-be Gisele Bündchen is getting an early start on some baby shopping!

The 28-year-old Brazilian beauty was spotted picking up a few items at La La Ling baby boutique in Los Feliz, California this weekend.

People magazine recently confirmed the news that Gisele and her husband Tom Brady are expecting their first child together, quoting a source close the pair as saying, “Gisele will be an excellent mother. She’s always wanted kids.”

Filed under: Gisele Bundchen

Photo credit: Flynet

1. Janie

Gorgeous woman! Congratulations to Tom and Gisele!

2. LaLa

There is nothing pretty about this girl. She has a long horse face and looks very masculine.

3. Lioness

Man, some of u guys are a bit rough! I think Gisele’s beautiful- my complaint is, do we really have to see a shot of her every day, running errands? I mean, she’s not even showing yet and we’re seeing her every day. CBS, it’s not that serious, please show us some other families :-)

I never understood the fascination with Giselle. She’s pretty and has a great body, but I agree with LaLa. Something about her face/jaw structure always struck me as masculine.

this child is gonna be so beautiful it will need his/her own world to live.
    if Tom made such a cute guy with bridget imagine what it will be with gisele.

6. Bonitto

I agreed they will have a beautiful baby.

7. EM

bridget is way prettier! gisele is obviously stunning but too angular or sharp looking.. bridget is true classic beauty

she does not look pregnant..she said she was NOT preggers AFTER the peoples thing came out she buying clothes for John..