Tori Spelling & Family Cover Baby Couture

Tori Spelling & Family Cover Baby Couture

Tori Spelling, Dean McDermott and their cutie pie kids Liam, 2, and Stella, 13 months, are featured on the cover of the new issue of Baby Couture magazine. Love Liam’s little fedora!

In the interview, Tori dishes on how she lost those post-baby pounds after giving birth to Stella last year:

“I’m back to my pre-babies size and to lose the baby weight this time, I just did it ‘the family way’, as I call it. I didn’t go the gym once. As a family, we jogged, rode bikes, went swimming and did yoga in our backyard. Liam does a great downward dog.”

Tori and family can be seen on their reality show, Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, which airs Tuesday nights on Oxygen.

Filed under: Dean McDermott,Liam McDermott,Stella McDermott,Tori Spelling

1. Moore

It cracks me up that her weight loss story tends to vary depending on who she’s talking to. I find it sad how this family breathes for attention.

2. glam

OMG stella looks so adorable :d

Blah, blah, blah! So sick of this nobody family!

4. Tazina

Nice family! Jealousy will get you nowhere!!!

5. MomE

First let me say that I just LOVE this family. Tori has always cracked me up, and the children are sooooo adorable. But that said, Dean has a funny expression on his face. Tired, annoyed, detached…something… I hope he was just not into taking the pictures or something…. Cuz I just love this family!

Also, it’s great to read about the family working out together. Being active with children, no matter how young, is so important. And it’s so important to incourage and promote it with the state of children’s health in this country. Thank you Tori!

6. Rings

Beautiful family but my goodness we see them everywhere!

7. Lola

I really don’t understand why anyone is interested in these people. They’re both nobodies. With no morals. This man left his wife to marry this has-been celebrity who’s only claim to fame was being on her father’s show. Then writes about her “family” problems and how her mother cut her out the will and blah blah blah… Get over it.

8. cat vomit

aww i like her show and her family

the babies are so cute

Believe me, I am not jealous of these nobody’s!

Tori is only famous because her father was.

Dean is a big time loser!!

10. Jenna

MomE- Dean had dental work done the day of the shoot, so his mouth was still a little frozen which may be why he has that expression on his face. On last week’s show, they showed the “behind the scenes” of this photo shoot. They seem like a lovely family:)

11. Jane

Who are these people? I have never heard of them!

They are so desparate for attention! Go away you two idiots!

What has happened to society?

These people do absolutely NOTHING. They have a reality show – big deal! They can’t act, they don’t sing, they don’t dance, they are not curing cancer but yet you people are all crazy about them. This is very pathetic!

14. cat vomit

HOW COULD U HAVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT TORI SPELLING LOL
    WHY IS EVRYONE SO MEAN TO HER!!