Angel Brown’s New ‘Do

Angel Brown's New 'Do

Check out Angel Iris Brown’s bold new ‘do! The two-year-old tot was sporting a mohawk while out with mom Melanie Brown and Stephen Belafonte in Beverly Hills today.

It seems like the mohawk is in vogue for Hollywood’s preschool set these days: Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale’s 2-year-old son Kingston was seen with a longer version of the hairstyle earlier this summer, as was Victoria and David Beckham’s youngest son Cruz. What do you think of the look?

Filed under: Angel Brown,Melanie Brown,Stephen Belafonte

Photo credit: PER/Fame Pictures/ Roshan Perera/Splash News

1. lily

It’s a little contrived but fine for a boy. Seems like people want to use their kids to show how ‘edgy’ and cool they are. It’s ridiculous for a girl. If it’s hot a million other styles that work for a girl. More importantly the peers of a chold need to be considered. Some kids are merciless and I can see getting teased if a girl sports this look.

I can’t get over how much she looks like Eddie Murphy. It is a shame he doesn’t want to be her, she is so precious.

Beautiful little girl…yes, she does look like Eddie, that’s for sure. I think the hair is horrible, though. Poor baby.

4. Katrina

Ive never been one to critisize hair, i actually HATE when people do.. but eek, a mohawk on a little girl? Bizarre.

5. Peta

I’m keeping silent. I don’t want to break the server with my screams and wtFweretheythinkings.

6. Anna

She used to look so cute. I can’t believe they did this to her hair! For all the people criticising Heidi Klum’s children’s and Zahara’s hair, here is something really worth criticising.

• jessica

there is nothing wrong with Zahara or Henry’s hair. And people should leave alone with Angels hair it is up to her mum to decide what she does with it.

By the way CBS Kingston was 3 on May 26th.

7. Kim taylor

Why would anyone do that to a little girl, she’s too young for her to say Mom I want a Mohawk, bad chose to make on a child without a voice.

8. natz

she’s so cute!!! I wouldn’t do that to my baby’s hair though..

9. cat vomit

wtf!! oh well it will grow back, i would only do that hair cut on my boy but shes really cute and i love the spice girls

10. melanie1983

oh my gosh, that little baby girl! that’s all i can say…

What a stupid thing to do to a little girl. Some parents really use their children as accessories and playthings- this is a good example of that.

LMAO, what’s that?

i think it’ll take me some time to get used to it…she’s a beautiful baby no matter what, it doesn’t look THAT bad!! i would never do it to my baby girl, but that’s just my personal opinion