Adam Sandler Says Fatherhood Killed His Sex Life

Adam Sandler Says Fatherhood Killed His Sex Life

Adam Sandler is crazy about his girls Sadie, 3, and Sunny, 8 months.

“It’s unbelievable when you have daughters,” the Happy Gilmore star told Conan O’Brien this week. “Your whole life changes.”

However, it seems there may be a downside to having two daughters: Adam says his sex life with his wife Jackie has suffered.

“I don’t see women as sexual beings anymore. When I see a vagina, seriously all I want to do is powder it. I just don’t want them to get rashes. There is nothing arousing about it. When my wife is naked in front of me I think, ‘Should I get a diaper?’”

Way too much information, Adam! But pretty funny!

Adam is back on the big screen in the new comedy Funny People, which hits theaters on July 31st.

Filed under: Adam Sandler

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

Stay classy, Adam.

2. cat vomit

hahahaha

3. Anna

I don’t get this kind of humour, but that’s probably why I don’t like his movies either.

disgusting

Phrases like, “too much information” truly mark the end of western civilization. Someone decides to share something personal and you disrespect them for points in front of an audience? Ridiculous mang….

6. Rinoa

LOL, I actually did laugh out loud at his comment!

7. Annie

He has NO class. He is an idiot! Can’t stand his stupid movies either!

8. cat

Well Annie I can’t stand your stupid movies either. He is so funny.

Sorry, I forgot to mention, “Why don’t you tell us what you really think?” That one is a real showstopper too…

10. cat

For people who don’t understand what really happens in interviews or show: The actor will come up with some stories and jokes to make the audience laugh, sometimes they are real and sometimes they are fake. It is meant to make people laugh. The host or the person asking the questions will know about the jokes so they will ask a question to set up the actors joke. I really don’t think Adam is looking at his wife when she is naked and really thinking that.
    People really need to get a sense of humor.

11. Shoeaddict

I think this is hilarious. He’s just saying that he sees women differently now that he is the father of them.