Gisele Bündchen’s Hidden Baby Bump

Gisele Bundchen's Hidden Baby Bump

Here’s a sneak peak of model mom-to-be Gisele Bündchen’s first ad campaign since People magazine broke the news last month that she and her husband Tom Brady are expecting.

If you’re looking for sign of a baby bump in the beautiful London Fog promo pics, you won’t find it. Dari Marder, an executive with the company, reveals that the photos were “retouched to respect [Gisele’s] privacy.”

“Nobody is sexier or more beautiful than Gisele Bündchen in nothing but a London Fog trench coat, even with her visible baby bump,” Dari says. “Although Gisele was photographed while pregnant, most of the shots have been retouched to respect her privacy during this wonderful and personal time in her life.”

Tom and Brady have yet to comment on the pregnancy, though a source close to the pair told People that they’re “ecstatic” to be expanding their family. The new baby will join big brother Jack, 2 next month, Tom’s son from his previous relationship with actress Bridget Moynahan.

Filed under: Gisele Bundchen

Photo credit: Splash News/Iconix

1. Bonitto

Way to go Gisele, you are gorgeous.

Privacy, please. She’s posing practically naked. Yeah, I guess Gisele needs to strip down to sell raincoats. This woman is such a hypocrite.

3. Janie

Anonymous – you sound so jealous!

Gisele is a gorgeous woman!

I wish I looked like that in a trench coat!

5. Tif

Chill out Bonitto. In every interview I’ve ever read about her she goes on and on about how Jack is “100% hers”. Im not saying she doesn’t love and care for Jack, but she is overstepping the line on that one.
    As for me “getting my facts straight”, get over yourself. I’m a “damn liar”?! HA! This is my personal opinion and if you don’t agree with it, that’s your problem.
    I think you’re post was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.

6. Catarina

She still hasn’t confirmed the pregnancy yet here in Brazil. Nobody talks about her being pregnant here, it is so weird! She looks gorgeous anyway!

where is she gorgeous…..the pic is photoshop…..she is pretty…not cute or gorgeous…..she doesn’t need to tell the would she is pregnant…..but give her time she will be talking about what motherhood as done to her life.

8. Tif

so she talks non stop about Jack to anyone who’ll listen but she’s protecting her biological unborn child already?
    double standards much?

9. Bonitto

Hey Tif, why dont you tell us who has Gisele talk to about John Moynahan, you really need to go get your facts straight before coming here to post, you are a damm liar and please get off Gisele back.

10. Anna

I don’t find her beautiful, although she has a great body. But I find it strange to talk about privacy when your posing half nude anyway.

11. Shirilicious

Bonitto is on a “Protecting-Giselle-trip”, LOL.
    No matter which site you read, he/she is already there bashing everyone who dares to have adifferent opinion about Giselle.
    She is pretty, but her photoshopped belly looks ugly in these pictures. Not her fault though.
    But I agree with Tif. Indeed double standard much.

12. Bonitto

When you tell lies on people shirillious it pisses me off, I hate liars and people who spread false information around, and you and Tif are just that – Gisele has more people to protect her than money can – you seem to take these blog to come and spread false infos.

13. dea

Bonitto must be Giselle..talk about taking it personally!!

14. LOL – Gisele wants “privacy”, yet the woman continues to pose nude.

What a twit.

15. Shirilicious

Oh for Christ’s sake Bonitto, how old are you?
    I actually had the same thought as Dea, this must be Giselle herself, but honestly I don’t think she sounds that stupid. Maybe a niece or a nephew?

16. Bonitto

Hey shirillicious I can see that the truth is not your best friend, nuff said.

I thought of the same thing too…. Talks about “Jack ” John Moynahan Non-stop in every interview, but her own it’s private.. and oh!! no one is allowed to see my baby bump. But here take a peek at my boobs and butt cheek.

I thought she would have outgrown the need to pose practically naked to sell anything.

This ad will not make me run, to buy London fog . Absolutely Not….