Cindy Crawford & Kaia: Cute & Cuter

Cindy Crawford & Kaia: Cute & Cuter

Supermodel Cindy Crawford was seen taking her gorgeous 7 1/2-year-old daughter Kaia Gerber to Nobu restaurant in Malibu on Thursday (July 30). Both Cindy and her mini-me were dressed stylish as usual.

Dad, Rande Gerber, and big brother Presley, 10, were not with the stunning mother-daughter duo.

Filed under: Cindy Crawford,Kaia Gerber

Photo credit: Fame

Ava, I was thinking the SAME thing ! Cindy doesnt look good with her hair pulled back like that. She is definately looking masculine.
    Her daughter however is gorgeous. But as some other comments noted, is dressing way beyond her 7 years. I know my 10 year old would never wear that hat !!!

2. Dana

What a beautiful little girl! She looks just like her mother!

3. FunGirl

It should be a crime to have kids that gorgeous = ) She’s so pretty!

4. melanie1983

i am jealous of a 7 1/2 year old… :/

If you ever want to see them in person, the Malibu Nobu is the place. Seems like they’re photographed there all the time, and I saw the whole family when I went there a few months ago. They really are mind-blowingly stunning in person.

Kaia looks so much older than 7 1/2. Must be the way she dresses and she also wears makeup which I do not agree with at that age.

Beautiful family!

Why can’t she dress her daughter like a normal 7 years old little girl ?
    I’m bored seeing Kaia looking like a teenager. I’m scared it will influence not only the way she dress but also her behaviour.

8. Ava

I’m sorry but Cindy Crawford looks too hard, almost masculine in this picture. Her little girl is adorable, though, albeit dressed a little older than her age.

9. Becca

OMFG, they are way gorgeous.

I am very sorry Cindy Crawford is masculanizing. Probbabky her body is producing too much testosterore. It happens some times during climaterius. It is better not to tray to use in her femenine hormons. Only a little patiens could be enough.