Ryder Robinson’s Puppy Love

Ryder Robinson's Puppy Love

How much is that doggy in the window? Ryder Robinson, 5 ½, may have been asking his mom Kate Hudson that question as the pair stopped by a New York pet store yesterday afternoon. It looks like he made fast friends with the small white pup in the store window.

Kate’s rumored relationship with baseball player Alex Rodriguez was apparently confirmed this past weekend as the pair put on a “picnic PDA” at the annual Yankees family picnic, which A-Rod’s daughters Natasha, 4 1/2, and Ella, 1, also attended.

Filed under: Kate Hudson,Ryder Robinson

Photo credit: DAVID KRIEGER/bauergriffinonline.com

First it was Sarah Jessica Parker’s son and now Kate Hudson. Why do these famous mother’s (very RICH mothers) dress their kids like they have no money. And you know, it’s not even the money. It doesnt take much to put clothes on your children that FIT.
    I don’t get it.

2. LaLa

What the hell is this kid wearing? Those can’t be capris – they look like he outgrew them 2 years ago. This kid always looks dirty and disheveled.

3. Katrina

No, he looks like a little boy that wears what he likes, comfy boyish clothes, gimmie a break.

4. Romeo Blue

I agree with LaLa – I wouldn’t let my kid walk out like that; with clothes that don’t fit. What does gimmie mean?

5. Amie

gimmie= give me

I do not like Kate Hudson at all.

She is a woman that cannot live without a man in her life for a week.

She and Alex Rodriguez deserve eachother – two losers!

Ryder always looks like a homeless kid! Actually I think that homeless kids dress better than he does!

7. cat vomit

lol that kid looks like white trash,not his fault.

I feel sorry for Ryder having Kate Hudson as a mother.

She is with a different man every week. So sad. She is complete trash!

9. anon

kate might be trash now but she can change. Angelina was the worst trash out there and now she is held in high regard. All Kate has to do is start a charity, become a UN ambassador, cry on cue and voila she goes from being trash to saint.