Geri Halliwell Is Unsure About Another Baby

Geri Halliwell Is Unsure About Another Baby

Single mom Geri Halliwell says one baby may be enough for her.

The Spice Girl, who is mom to 3-year-old Bluebell Madonna, admits that the thought of diving back into life with a newborn isn’t entirely appealing.

“The further from the baby stage Bluebell gets the easier it seems so I’m not sure anymore,” OK! quotes the 37-year-old mom as saying. “Having a baby is the most consuming thing you can do.”

However, like many celebrity moms, Geri reveals that she hasn’t ruled out adoption, saying, “I’ve thought about adopting and am still open to the idea.”

Are you thinking of having just one child? Or were you raised as an only child yourself?

Filed under: Geri Halliwell

Photo credit: Matt Keeble / Splash News

1. cat vomit

i hope she has another one! Bluebell is beautiful and geri seems like a really good mom.and shes my favorite spice girl :)

2. couture

i actually met her WAY back when – actually when she just had left the spice girls. i was like 8, tops hahaha. she was so nice, looks like a great mom :o)

3. Tazina

Giving a home to a needy child sounds like a wonderful idea. It’s not important that she actually gives birth to another child but a playmate for Bluebell would be a great idea.

4. cat vomit

@COUTURE YOURE SO LUCKY!@!! LOL I SAW THEIR REUNION CONCERT AND IT WAS GREAT!

who is bluebells father?

Bluebell was much cuter when she was a baby.. I’m so sure she’s ‘going to adopt’.It’s the trendy catchphrase for celebs to blurt out now …”oh yes I’m considering adopting someday” Makes them look good *rolls eyes*

7. anon

Anonymous, you were probably much smarter when you were younger. No, you were probably the same idiot you are now. You people are sick constantly focusing on how a child look.

8. cat vomit

WOW ANYNOMOUS YOU ARE REALLY REALLY ^%%$& STUPID

9. Peta

I was raised as an only child. There was a point where I was a but lonely and wished I had a little brother/sister to play with, and then I turned 12. I embraced my Only Child status wholeheartedly at that point. :D

As an adult, I’ll have at least 1 child as long as I can afford it. Raising a child, especially here, is crazy expensive.