Jennifer Garner & Violet Are Pajama Pals

Jennifer Garner & Violet Are Pajama Pals

Jennifer Garner and her daughter Violet, 3 ½, were all smiles today as they stopped off at a Starbucks in Brentwood, CA.

The mother/daughter duo were super casual in their pajamas as they grabbed a couple drinks and some snacks from the coffee chain. Just over a week ago the two ladies were out for breakfast when Jennifer received an unwelcome surprise – a parking ticket on her Lexus!

The 37-year-old actress is also mom to 6-month-old baby Seraphina with husband Ben Affleck and has recently returned to work on her new film, Valentine’s Day.

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. Anna

Violet looks cute in her pyjamas but Jen should have gotten dressed.

why on earth are they in pyjama’s?? very chavvy.

Violet is absolutely adorable.

I do not agree with taking her out wearing pajamas – that is ridiculous!

Some people are so uptight when it comes to Jen Garner and her laid back style. She is so real and not pretentious like a bunch of celebs. I adore her attitude and find her very refreshing. Violet is adorable in her pj’s. Jen is in sweats, for a quick trip to the coffee shop. I see nothing wrong. At least they are covered up and not flashing fake boobs and eyelashes. You go girl.

I bet Violet will always remember the fun times she had with her mom and won’t care so much about what her mom was wearing. Something to think about.

I’m not a Je n Garner fan she sometimes comes across as stiff and aloof but these are a riot. Very cute. Violet looks like a mini anna paquin here!
    She seems like a normal fun mom so that’s great. I wish I wasn’t so vain I cannot leave the house in sweats unless I am heading to the gym. It’s nice to just not give a damn sometimes!

very cute pics …. but can someone tell me what is wrong with that child’s teeth ?? i now she can afford to fix that for the little girls sake … It looks like she has fangs in her whole mouth : (

7. Sam

Wow! Violet no longer looks like a toddler, she’s a little girl and she gorgeous.

8. carolyn

What a beautiful picture! They both just look so happy.I love that she’s in her PJs, very cute. :)

9. Tazina

Violet’s smile is brilliant. Jen is not wearing pj’s.