Helena Bonham Carter & Her Malibu Munchkin

Helena Bonham Carter & Her Malibu Munchkin

Helena Bonham Carter and her gorgeous 1 1/2-year-old daughter Nell Burton were spotted at Cross Creek in Malibu on Friday (August 21). Nell looked adorable in a cute hat and face paint. Helena and her hubby, director Tim Burton, are also parents to 5 1/2-year-old son Billy Ray.

Helena, 43, has two movies set for release this year: Enid Blyton and The Gruffalo. The Planet of the Apes star is also working on three films set for release after 2010: Alice in Wonderland and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I and Part II.

Filed under: Helena Bonham Carter,Nell Burton

Photo credit: Fame

I don’t understand why she has to put make up on that baby. And Helena looks ridiculous in that outfit, I think she needs to grow up a little.

2. amber

she’s so cute

3. keepher-kat

These pictures kill me, Nell is tooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.

4. Angi

Oh my! She is adorable! She looks like her mama!

5. MomE

Nell is sooo cute! I just love her baby chub. My daughter is about the same age, but she’s a skinny one. Sometimes I feel like I was cheated out of baby chub! :)

6. dea

Oh for god sake Anonymous, she most probably is bringing the kid to an event/bday party..critical much? and for her dressing up differently, its her style, she is well known for her eccentricity. At least she doesnt dress up like a typical malibu “fake boobs/lips/plastic” barbie!

• Mimi

Well said Dea! Helena looks lovely and classic, I love her style. And for Nell, she is soooo cute! I love her little chubby legs and I like her outfit. This is going to be a stunning girl soon, just like mum!

7. Yummy Mummy

Nell is a cutie! I love her baby rolls it just makes you want to hug non stop! Beautiful family. And I agree with Dea thank goodness someone one like Helene is outside of the fake plastic cookie cutter box, I like that she has her own style.

8. Courtney

I LOVE THIS FAMILY! AND ANONYNOMUS!SHE WAS PROLLY TAKING HER TO A PARTY…WE ARE A BIT TOOOOOO CRITICAL!GOD BLESS THIS FAMILY!LOL,I WANT NELL!!SHE IS SO PRETTY,AND IS HELENA’S MINI ME FOR SURE!