Kendra Wilkinson & Kourtney Kardashian Want To Breastfeed Despite Implants

Kendra Wilkinson & Kourtney Kardashian Want To Breastfeed Despite Implants

Though Kendra Wilkinson and Kourtney Kardashian both have breast implants they tell the latest issue of Us Weekly that they both want to breastfeed their babies.

“I was so scared that I wasn’t going to be able to nurse that when I saw stuff come out of my nipples the other day, I was like, I can breastfeed?” says Kendra, 24. “And I asked my doctor, who said, ‘That’s fine, but it’s not milk yet!’”

Kourtney, 30, tells the magazine: “They say usually you can [breastfeed with implants]. I want to.”

Kendra, who announced her pregnancy in June, and Kourtney, who just shared her happy news two weeks ago, are both due in December.

Filed under: Kendra Wilkinson

Photo credit: Us Weekly

1. Shoeaddict

I’m really, seriously tired of them. Gross.

2. Janie

So sick of these two immature nobodys!

There are more important things to worry about in this world other than their breast implants!

• gini

They both have their own tv shows, so obviously they aren’t “nobodies”. I don’t care for Kourtney but I think Kendra is super cute and will make a really good mom

3. Gwen

Who are they and why does anyone care?

Hey, at least they want to finally do one thing right and breastfeed. And at least Kendra’s married. The other one – don’t even know who she is, but to be knocked up and proud about it, please!

I kind of feel like pregnant women shouldn’t be wearing dresses that short.

But I also feel like total idiots shouldn’t reproduce, so their lifestyle just doesn’t mesh with my opinions at all to begin with.

if you dont care why are you still on here