David Boreanaz Welcomes A Daughter!

David Boreanaz Welcomes A Daughter!

David Boreanaz and wife Jamie Bergman have welcomed their second child – a baby girl!

Bardot Vita Boreanaz was born August 31 weighing in at 7lbs. 14oz. and joins 7-year-old brother Jaden Rayne at home.

The Bones star had been keeping close to home in case Jamie, who was on bed-rest, went into labour: “I must maintain a 20-mile radius,” David told PEOPLE recently. “I cannot travel beyond that. If I do, I’ll freak out – I have to be there when the baby comes.”

David and Jamie, who announced the pregnancy in March have been married since 2001.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Filed under: Births,David Boreanaz

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Andrea

I can only imagine how cute there baby is!

2. Desiree

The name is a little bizarre — but I love it!

3. Lola

Can’t believe people are still naming their kids after this old racist crazy and ugly woman. Do they even know anything about the person she is now? I’d rather die than name my kids after Brigitte Bardot! Can you believe she actually said she would have prefered to give birth to a dog than to her actual son??? Maybe people in Canada and the US don’t know her as well as we do here in France. Anyway congrats to them…

4. cat vomit

GREAT NAME!!….not

I like the name it reflects the parents French/Italian culture.

I like the name it reflects the parents French/Italian culture.

7. Shirilicious

David was on Live with Regis and Kelly the other day and told a story how they came up with the name and she’s really named after Brigitte Bardot. Who in their right mind would name their child after a convicted racist? Haven’t they done any research?
    I have always suspected that David isn’t the sharpest tool in the box and this puts my suspicion to rest. Well, she can always go with “Vita”.