Baby No. 4 On The Way For The Wahlbergs!

Baby No. 4 On The Way For The Wahlbergs!

Update: While there is still no official statement from the couple, Us confirms that Mark Wahlberg and his wife Rhea Durham are expecting their fourth child.

Congratulations to the Durham-Wahlberg family!

Click below to read the original post…

Are newlyweds Mark Wahlberg and Rhea Durham about to welcome their fourth child? After just getting hitched on August 1, Durham was spotted on Sunday (August 30) at The Grove in Los Angeles sporting what appears to be quite the baby bump. Though no official announcement has been made, a source close to the couple says they are expecting their fourth child.

Already parents to Ella Rae, who turns 6 tomorrow (Sept. 2), Michael, 3, and Brendan Joseph, 11 months, the couple have expressed their intentions to have a large family.

Wahlberg – 38-year-old Good Vibrations singer and executive producer of HBO’s Entourage – joked that “when the kids are good, we want eight or nine.” He went on to say their life is “hectic … but a lot of fun.”

Wahlberg’s rep did not respond to requests for comment.

Do you think Rhea is expecting again?

Filed under: Mark Walhberg

Photo credit: Limelight

1. Kylie

I think Rhea’s definitely pregnant.

And we’re only three days into this week, but I’ve deemed it “Baby Week”. There have been so many pregnancies and births announced already, and it’s only Tuesday. New Hollywood baby boom?

2. Marilyn

According to !Hola!’s website, they are having a girl and there is another phone of her on that site.

I saw this picture posted another site for different reasons earlier this week and thought they were using an old picture because of the bump that I saw on her but now I realize that they were actually using a recent picture. Well congrats to them if this is really true and hopefully they are well on their way to having that big, healthy family that they wanted. Plus big points for now being married too!

Anonymous: There used to be a question mark in the title, but they changed it today.

5. Sanja

I thought she had a bump at the wedding, but didn’t want to say it just in case she just has a tummy from her last pregnancy.

6. MomE

Cracks me up that there’s a question mark in the title. What is she going to come out and say, “No. I just like to carry my basketballs around under my shirts.” :D

7. Marilyn

Sorry, I meant to type “photo”, not “phone” above.

8. Moore

I heard this said a while back. it doesn’t surprise me its just coming out.

9. em

wowzers that was pretty fast considering they just had a new addition to the family exactly a year ago. but congrats!!

10. lilkunta(reply to janie)

@janie
    Y r u so glad they’re finally married?
    Janie said: Sep 1, 2009 @ 08:53 pm
    Wow – Congratulations! So glad they are married now. Rhea is gorgeous!

11. lilkunta

That is NOT “quite the baby bump”. When she is 8mo along, then she’ll have “quite the bump”.

& y is it called “bump”.

12. Janie

Wow – Congratulations! So glad they are married now. Rhea is gorgeous!