Helena Bonham Carter Pregnant?

Helena Bonham Carter Pregnant?

Rumors have surfaced that actress Helena Bonham Carter is pregnant after being seen wearing flowing outfits on several occasions lately.

One source tells BANG Media: “Helena is definitely pregnant, and it really suits her. She has a neat little bump already, and seems to be glowing.”

The 43-year-old Harry Potter star has two children with partner Tim BurtonBilly Ray, 5, and 20-month-old Nell.

Recently Helena was spotted out in a red bathing suit which did little to conceal her new curves.

Just before giving birth to Nell, Helena revealed that she had struggled to become pregnant a second time. After trying fertility drugs and acupuncture, she was considering IVF when she discovered that she’d conceived.

“I think we probably would have tired IVF, yes,” she explained. “Obviously you don’t know what you’d do unless you were actually in that situation. There was an argument for just having one child, because we thought I that’s the way it’s meant to be, so be it.”

What do you think? Is Helena expecting baby no. 3?

Thanks to CBS reader Marilyn!

Filed under: Helena Bonham Carter,Rumors

Photo credit: Fame

1. Tara

she doesnt look pregnant to me, just trying to hide a few extra pounds of baby weight. I thought she looked fine in the red suit too- not pregnant, and completely normal for a 43 yr old who recently had a baby.

2. Louise

It’s merely the hips and legs than the belly that’s curved. That’s not where baby’s grow! By the way I love seeing a ‘real’ woman and I think that men love this kind of bodies and I do too!

3. Jamie

No, I don’t think she’d pregnant. I just think that everyone is essentially calling her fat, and it’s extremely rude.

4. Shaya

I don’t think she’s pregnant. I adore Helena but have always been baffled by her choice of clothes. Of course what she’s wearing in this pic is tame.

5. Desiree

Tara/Jamie — I think I agree!

6. Marilyn

I saw another photo of her today standing sideways and she definately looked pregnant.

Aw, cute! And I know.. we experienced this too. Our first was so easy to conceive. Then we succeeded with our second after almost 6 months longer than the first. I wonder if it’s a common thing having trouble with the second BFP. Anyway her kids are adorable. COngratulations!!

8. Emily

I emailed another site with the rumor last week and they wrote back and said Helena’s representative told them she is not pregnant. So I don’t think it is true.

9. Katrina

She doesn’t seem pregnant, and its pretty sad that you referenced a site like The Superficial…might as well just partner with Dlisted while youre at it.

10. ivy

she’s just chubby (not baby weight after 20 months). and she’s always worn baggy, frumpy clothes like that.

11. Marilyn

There is a French website that so far hasn’t been wrong that states she is expecting. We’ll have to wait and see I guess.