Ellen Pompeo Visits New Mom Katherine Heigl

Ellen Pompeo Visits New Mom Katherine Heigl

Mom-to-be Ellen Pompeo showed off her growing baby bump as she returned home from a visit with her Grey’s Anatomy co-star Katherine Heigl and her new daughter Naleigh, 10 months. After a 6-month wait, Katherine and her husband Josh Kelley brought home their adopted baby girl this weekend!

“It’s been a big part of my life and my family,” Katherine told Ellen DeGeneres this week of her decision to adopt. “My sister is Korean and my parents adopted her back in the 70s and so I just always knew that this is something I wanted to do.”

Former Grey’s star T.R. Knight was also spotted on his way to visit the new mom and her family this morning.

Filed under: Ellen Pompeo

Photo credit: Fame / GSI Media

1. Maximus

She is adorable. my God so beautiful

2. Jenny

Stunning pregnant goddess in this main picture!!!!

3. M.yriam

I love her dress ! (but I love her more !! :P)

4. Suzy

Oh wow. Did she lose weight? or didnt gain at all?

5. Richard

She looks so beautiful pregnant!!!! I love her

6. Anna

I want to see Naleigh, I wonder if they’ll do a photo shoot.

7. Kati

OMG Ellen looks beautiful! Pregnancy erally suits her well. What a beautiful gesture from her to visit her good friend Katherine Heigl and her family. Ellen must have been happy to see Naleigh. She is so close to her own due date that she must have been really touched to see this beautiful little Korean girl. She and Katherine suer talked about children a lot during this visit. Pretty soon these ladies can go out together with their beautiful children.

8. novi

I can’t believe Izzie left Alex on Grey’s Anatomy! Will they get back together soon? A: All we can say is that Izzie will be back soon. Katherine Heigl is back on the set of Grey’s Anatomy this week, along with fellow new mom and cast member Ellen Pompeo.
    ——————–