Marion & Tabitha Broderick Are Big Apple Babes

Marion & Tabitha Broderick Are Big Apple Babes

It’s the Broderick twins! Marion Loretta Elwell and Tabitha Hodge, the 2 1/2-month-old daughters of Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker, were pictured with their nanny in New York City on Tuesday (Sept. 15).

This is our second glimpse of the Broderick twins out for a stroll in NYC.

Busy mom SJP has been spotted all over the Big Apple as she gets back to work filming the second Sex and the City flick. Sarah and her Broadway star hubby are also parents to 6 1/2-year-old son James Wilke.

Filed under: Matthew Broderick,Sarah Jessica Parker

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

1. cat vomit

they’re cute but i still cant get over those hideous names

2. Amanda

Does anyone know which twin is Marion and which twin is Tabitha? The one baby girl with her eyes open looks just like James Wilkie. I’m not really sure who the other baby girl favors yet.

3. Amanda

Mig-SJP is a very hands on mom, I’m sure she isn’t away from the twins to many hours a day, she loves her children dearly. She has stated that she is always always home at night to tuck James Wilkie in and she is the one who gives him his toothbrush. I imagine she is just as commited to the twins. We have rarely saw just candids of SJP out after the twins have been born, no I’m not talking about filming on set candids. I’ve only saw one or two sets and one of them she was taking James to school. I’m sure she is with her children the majority of the day and on set the minimum she needs to be.

4. Ak

What’s wrong with the stroller? That’s exactly the ony I’d get if I got pregnant with twins. In case I had enought boney to by several, yes I’d by this one as for short trips and would get a bigger one. Anyway, European stroller makers are better in double strollers, as far as I’ve seen it.

5. Anna

They are cute!

I just don’t understand why all babies are placed in strollers (or carseats) nowadays. Don’t they make carriages/prams anymore?

6. serena

Marion and Tabitha are adorable.

7. Desiree

Oh my gosh, they’re adorable!!

8. Mig

I’m curious as to how the bonding process would work in this situation. The twins were born by a surrogate and taken care of by a nanny for I don’t know how many hours in a day. I wonder if the nanny is just there on an ‘as needed’ basis, or if she’s (or is there more than one?) the primary caretaker. I’m not judging [I have no idea what kind of arrangements they have...they could be doing everything perfectly and way better than I ever could]….just imagining me in that situation and wondering how it would work out. I think it could be tricky. I hope they’re all doing well!!

9. Amanda

Mig-SJP and Matthew are great parents and its not like she’s the only working mom with kids. Look at Katherine Heigel, she just brought her adopted daughter home last weekend and she’s already back to work on her newest movie. SJP had been signed on to SATC 2 long before the twins were born and she knew the twins would be here by the time the movie started filming. She knows what she’s doing and how to raise her children, she wouldn’t be doing this movie if she didn’t have her childrens best interest’s at heart. She only spends a portion of her day on set and I’m sure she’s not filming every single day. She spent almost three months at home with just her husband and three beautiful children before she started filming this movie, I really commend her for her dedication to her family. I don’t think its fair for people to just jump to conclusions and accuse her of being a bad mom just because the babies have been out twice with a nanny. Its not a big deal, they can’t keep the babies locked up in the house, as far as I know the first photo’s of them with the nanny was the first time Marion or Tabitha had been out of the house. I just don’t like that people are bashing SJP for having these twins and then going back to work. What is she not supposed to work and provide for her family? Matthew took time off work to be with the kids while SJP is filming this movie and she took time off after the twins were born to be with the kids and he worked. I see nothing wrong with what they are doing. They are a working family and just because they have a nanny to help out during the day some doesn’t mean they are bad parents. What do people expect them to leave the babies home alone while SJP and Matthew are working? I think not. So everyone just needs to stop saying she’s a bad mom.

• Mig

Wow, overreact much? If you read what I wrote, you’ll see I was asking questions, giving them the benefit of the doubt, suggesting they could probably be better than me at what they’re doing, suggesting that they could be doing everything perfectly, and more. I was curious and thought I’d ask the question. I think it (the bonding process) would be tough and so I said so. I specifically said that I wasn’t judging. I never said she was a bad mom. Sheesh. As an aside, your “I’m sure’s” don’t really mean much unless you live with them. We can’t “know” any of their private matters “for sure.” Your initial reply to me is probably right, and I hope it is; but unless you’re really tight with the family, claiming to know the things you do is a bit of a stretch, in my opinion. We can only speculate. We may be correct. We may not be. Asking questions helps us to understand things better. I had a question, and so I asked. I’m sorry you took it so personally, like you seem to have done. It was not my intention. It’s really illogical to do that, isn’t it? I mean, it was a question….