It’s A Girl For Sarah Michelle Gellar & Freddie Prinze Jr: Charlotte Grace!

It's A Girl For Sarah Michelle Gellar & Freddie Prinze Jr: Charlotte Grace!

Sarah Michelle Gellar and husband Freddie Prinze Jr. have welcomed a girl!

PEOPLE reports that the couple “welcomed their daughter Charlotte Grace Prinze on Saturday, Sept. 19. The family is over the moon.”

We had a feeling baby Prinze was coming soon after seeing these pictures of Sarah on Friday – the day before Charlotte’s birth! – at pilates class!

This is the first child for the couple who have been married 7 years.

Congrats to the Gellar-Prinze family!

Filed under: Births,Sarah Michelle Gellar

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Rena

I’m so happy for the Gellar-Prinze family!! I’m sure Charlotte Grace will be just as beautiful as her mom! Congrats!!

WOOT WOOT! congratssss. what a classy family and a beautiful name for their daughter! now let’s get some pics of the little one!!!!

3. melanie1983

wow that’s great! that name reallly suits them! beautiful!!!

4. skyler

Congratulations to Sarah and Freddie. Wow a normal name in Hollywood no odd names like Peanut Bardot Petal Blossom Rainbow Blakesley. Charlotte Grace is a lovely name.

5. Kylie

I’m so happy for her and Freddie! Charlotte Grace is a pretty name, and I love it.

Can’t wait to see pictures of Sarah, Freddie,a dn Charlotte.

6. Jessie

First and for most, CONGRATS to the happy couple! And second it’s about time!!! I can’t wait to see the baby. I probably have been waiting for them to have a kid since their I know what you did last summer days hehe;)

7. LauraJen

Congratulations to Freddie and Sarah Michelle! They gave their daughter a great name.

CelebrityBabyScoop: How come Samantha Burke and Ellen Pompeo’s birth announcements get highlighted and bumped up to the front page, but not Sarah Michelle’s???

8. Buffy_The_Vampire_Slayer_Fan

a new slayer has been born lol sorry a buffy fan

and i love the name its so elegant and i cannot wait to see the pics of this little bundle of joy

9. Rinoa

Congrats to them! I LOVE that name!

10. Francesca

Oh I am sooo happy for them!

11. carolyn

Congratulations to them! I love the name, too.

12. sullymarie

CONGRATS TO THE NEW PARENTS.
    I LOVE the name Charlotte, it’s really beautiful.
    cant wait to see her.

13. Jaye

Great name.

14. Jenny

@ LauraJen: Sarah & Freddie’s news broke yesterday afternoon, while Ellen’s broke this morning and Samantha’s broke this afternoon.

Congrats for them, and thanj goodness for a lovely ‘normal’ name at last!

Congrats!! Love the name, can’t wait to see the baby!

Congratulations to Sarah Michelle and Freddie! It´s wonderful to know that they´ve given this very ordinary name to their beautiful little baby girl. Very few stars give their children so-called ordinary names these days. So it´s always wonderful to read that stars like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (Knox Leon & Vivienne Marcheline) and now Freddie Prinze Jr and Sarah Michelle Prinze are giving these names to their little ones. Nothing against these unusual names either but I think that more celebs should follow these example and give their children ordinary names. Can´t wait to see a pic of this newest Hollywood cutie pie!

18. °°Benedetta°°

sono felicissima x Sarah ^_^ .. il nome è bellissimo *_*

19. cat vomit

what a beautiful name!!
    with the last pic of her i knew she would be having that baby VERY soon

20. I am so thrilled,,, wow I can’t be more excited ;) Charlotte
    Grace is a nice name and everybody surely love it, however I think this name is kinda uneasy to say. But it doesn’t matter at all. I love Sarah and Freddie since a long time ago and this long-awaited moment had made some butterflies flying on my stomach ;)

can’t wait to see baby Charlotte Grace Prinze and some big kiss from Indonesia ;)

What a beautiful name. Congrats to Freddie & Sarah Michelle.

22. Peta

Congratulations to Sarah and Freddie, and an extra big hug for not saddling their baby with an off-the-wall hipster name. Name the adult and not the child.

23. justme

Aww what a beautiful name! Congrats!

24. Sophia

What a gorgeous name! Sweet, elegant, and will actually suit an adult as well as a toddler!

25. Nuria

play-date with Satyana …hhmm..maybe a little bit too soon for that! lol

26. mel

amei…………
    eo nome é lindo, quero ver as fotos da pequena…