Julia Roberts & Family Take Manhattan

Julia Roberts & Family Take Manhattan

They’re getting so big! Earlier this summer, Julia Roberts was spotted with her husband Danny Moder and their 4 1/2-year-old fraternal twins – daughter Hazel Patricia and son Phinnaeus ‘Finn’ Walter – in Manhattan. Little brother, 2-year-old Henry Daniel, was not with the group.

The 41-year-old Pretty Woman is currently in India busy working on her upcoming film Eat, Pray, Love. The Academy Award-winning actress is pictured below with Swami Daram Dev of Ashram Hari Mandir who re-named her three kids:

Julia came to seek my blessings and I told her to learn good things about Indian culture. I said that your children should have new names. I named her twins hazel and Phinnaeus as Laxmi and Ganesh while the two-year-old Henry will now be called Krishn Balram,” PTI reports.

I can’t wait to see Julia bringing Liz’s story to the big screen!

Filed under: Hazel Moder,Julia Roberts,Phinnaeus Moder

Photo credit: INFdaily.com / Splash

Yeah, the twins look nothing alike, her son is quite a carrot top!

2. rachel s

Her daughter is quite stunning, but doesn’t look much like Julia. It’s sweet her son is such a ginger.

3. Andrea

The twins are getting so big! and the adorable!

4. Dana

I know Julia has a reputation for not liking the paps but why always the scowl??

why in the world does the reporter find it necessary to use the term ‘fraternal twins’ when referring to a boy/girl combination? for pete’s sake, isn’t it obvious that they can’t be identical since they’re of different genders?? i realize, in the grand scheme of things, this is a very trivial matter. but i read this constantly in reference to the lopez/anthony twins, dennis quaid’s twins, etc. it’s kind of moronic.

Hazel is a very beautiful little girl.

7. Lioness

I actually think Hazel is a mini-Julia, with blue eyes and blond hair. Beautiful family!

8. Allegra

I can’t believe how blonde Hazel is! And how red-headed Finn is! They’re absolutely gorgeous children :)