Kourtney Kardashian & Her Glam Bump

Kourtney Kardashian & Her Glam Bump

Socialite Kourtney Kardashian and her boyfriend Scott Disick were photographed entering the STK restaurant in Los Angeles yesterday evening (October 2).

The expectant mom was glowing in a figure-hugging black dress and heels.

Kourtney took to Twitter on Monday (September 28) and provided a pregnancy update: “ok signing off! my baby is moving like crazy! going to try and relax and sleep…goodnight twitter family!”

Filed under: Kourtney Kardashian

Photo credit: JCalderon / Splash News

I lov3 Kourtn3y and i am so 3xcit3d sh3 is having a baby, but i think sh3 couldv3 found som3 on3 cut3r

he plannedd it they boned with no condom people! and he wanted her back.
    hello! he planned to get her pregnant.

3. jazmine84

OMG Scott is SO Hot!!<3 i’ve always had a Huge crush on him…his eyes r gorgeous!!! i want his babies!!

• Meg

OMG are you kidding???? He looks like a psychopathic child molester! What a loser and poor Kourtney for being stuck with him the rest of her life!!!

Totally agree!! He looks like sucha sleezebag, oh I could vomit looking at him!! Could never figure out why a stunner like Kourtney would settle for that. I just hope he manages to keep it in his pants now that he has a family to think of.

she is way to cute for him. but their baby probably will be cute

i feel bad for her… this guy is a total loser she deserve so much more … hes a jerk and he is a crazy guy!!!!!!!!

5. Janie

This guy is a pathetic loser!

What is he wearing? This guy looks like a sneak! He gives me the creeps!

Maybe I’m just not stylish enough but the first thing that popped in my head when I saw this picture was, “What is he wearing!”

he is really hott