Happy 13th Birthday Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon!

Happy 13th Birthday Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon!

Name: Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon

Date of Birth: October 14, 1996

Parents: Madonna Ciccone & Carlos Leon

Siblings: Rocco (08/00), David Banda (09/05) & Mercy James (01/06)

Facts:
- Lourdes is considering a career in acting
- Her nickname is Lola
- She is very interested in fashion & style, and also plays piano

Quote from Parent:
“She’s super-sister. She’s amazing with the little ones. She has the typical relationship with her brother, Rocco. They’re like “I love you”/”I hate you” every five minutes. But with the two little ones, she’s great. She’s amazing. Very protective.” – Madonna, on Lourdes as a big sister.

Filed under: Birthdays,Lourdes Leon

Photo credit: Splash

1. Kati

Happy belated birthday to Lourdes! She has become a beautiful young woman. It´s hard to imagine that she´s already 13 years old. She certainly is a loving big sis to Rocco, David and Mercy. They all sure adore their big sis. Lourdes is an interesting mix of both her parents. She seems to be getting taller than her mother Madonna. Maybe she´s gonna be almost as tall as her dad Carlos Leon.

2. Shirilicious

That was my thought as well, that her looks are changing from child to young woman. My, how time flies. Happy birthday.

3. Desiree

It’s so neat watching her grow up — I wish I’d been 1/2 as stylish at 13!

Awww, wow, 13! She’s starting to look different. I hope she had a fun day with her family and friends. I briefly met her once when she was younger and she was really sweet and polite.

5. krissy G

The older she gets the more she looks like her father. She is his splinting image. Don’t really know if that’s good or bad yet, time will tell.

6. krissy G

7. lucia

hello happy birthday lourdes … ! a kiss .. I hope you can contact me and your other fans want you to know that I think are my role model and I love your look .. many kisses! pardon if misspelled, is that not much English!
    lucia ♥