Samantha Burke Introduces Baby Sophia

Samantha Burke Introduces Baby Sophia

Update: Samantha Burke released the following statement to Celebrity Baby Scoop regarding any compensation she received for the above photoshoot:

I can confirm that after months of constant requests from the media, I decided to share pictures of myself and Sophia with Hello! Magazine. Both Sophia and I were compensated for the photographs, and will donate a portion of the compensation to the Ronald McDonald House to assist with the completion of their new facility in Pensacola, FL. The majority of the compensation, paid to Sophia, will be placed in trust for her secondary education and well-being. I’m thrilled with the pictures of Sophia and pleased to announce that she is healthy, happy and deeply loved.

Meet Jude Law’s fourth child! Samantha Burke introduces baby Sophia Lee in the new edition of Hello! magazine. The 25-year-old new mom posed in her Florida home with the adorable 5-week-old daughter of Jude Law. The aspiring actress, who reportedly earned £185,000 for the photoshoot, says that Jude has yet to meet their daughter, although she is sure he’ll “fall in love” with the tot once his busy schedule clears up a bit.

On her hopes for a relationship between Jude and Sophia: “I hope for him to be just as good as he is to his three children by Sadie Frost. He’s a great father to his three kids. She’s his daughter and I believe he’ll come through. I mean once you see her face, how can you deny it?”

On how Jude will fall in love with Sophia when they meet: “She’s already got such a great personality. I think he’ll fall in love with her when he sees her.”

On who Sophia looks like: “Her features are more like Jude’s. She has his chin and nose, and she does a little pout that I notice that he’s done before. I think her eyes are more like mine, though. You can’t always tell when they’re so young but they don’t have that big, glassy look that his do – mine are a little smaller and more like hers.”

On when Jude is coming to meet Sophia: “There are no plans for it to happen at the moment, but I know he’s busy.”

On if she has received any gifts for baby Sophia from Jude: “No nothing.”

On being called a gold-digger: “It really hurt. I have never dated a guy for money. All my ex-boyfriends were just normal guys.”

Filed under: Samantha Burke

Photo credit: Hello!

1. alaina kendell

Sophia is adorable

2. Lola

This woman is a shameless excuse for not only women, but human beings. I can pretty much guarantee if she was knocked up with just a regular Joe, she would have gotten rid of it. But of course not, a 1 night stand with a celebrity, who has a history of being unfaithful, and she finds out she’s pregnant, what does she do? She milks it for everything and anything it’s worth. She’s supposed to be a model? Where exactly did she model? She’s shaped oddly, and until there’s some actual proof that she’s actually 24 years old, I will continue to believe she is a grown woman of 39 years.
    I feel really really bad for this child, but God will shelter her from whatever the miserable mother she was born to, exposes her to.

3. Lola

So funny. She said all her other “boyfriends” were normal guys. This is to imply that Jude Law was her boyfriend and not a man who had an itch to scratch for one night?
    This whole interview sounds like nothing more but for a shameless woman, to sell her story and get sympathy. The father of the child hasn’t met her but you choose to parade her in a magazine that will pay you the highest?
    And sorry, I don’t see Jude in any of her features. How could she? She prolly didn’t even see him in the darkness of the room.
    Word of advise old woman, keep your legs closed to men you’ve only known for 3 days. And keep your old ugly face out of the media. Because no matter what you say, no matter how many excuses you make, no matter how many magazines you sell yourself to, the world will see you as nothing more than an opportunist and a fame and money hungry nobody. Have a wonderful “modelling & acting” career though.
    God bless that child though.

4. Lola

This woman is not 24… If that’s the truth, then time has not been kind to her at all… And not that it matters at all, but she is not pretty at all… Not even close to attractive.
    Jude hasn’t sent or done anything because he’s probably trying to have some respect for himself by not having the media and the world all in his business. I’m sure whenever he does see the kid or contact this woman, the next day, details will be all over the news and media. Anything to make a quick buck eh

Now she cannot EVER complain about wanting privacy. I don’t pity her.

6. Moore

Its sad, but she needs to realize that she is a single mother who had no actual relationship with Jude. He should have done something for his child by now but you can’t force a person to care now when they obviously didn’t care enough then. If Jude wanted to do something for his child he would have been a better man during the pregnancy. I hope he mans up for his child.
    From here on out all she can do is get over trying to hang on to him and go be a great mama. The more she puts her child in the media, the more pathetic she’ll seem.

7. Eve

This woman hasn’t seen 24 in at least 15 years. There is no flippin way she is 24 years old. Look at the wrinkles around her left eye! Give me a break, she is fooling NO ONE.

8. Jack

Does no one think that she could possibly be doing this to secure her child’s future. I’m sorry but it takes a lot of money to raise a child and since publicly the father has done nothing but MAYBE send a child support check. I see no reason for her not to do this. If someone would pay me 300k to put my new born on the cover of a magazine I would. This mom is using what she’s got to better her life and everyone is putting her down for it. WHY? I also don’t see how its wrong since this was probably shot at home away from paps who would endanger the baby and the mom. Now there is no reason for her to be followed. People really need to think about all the reasons she may have done this, besides just being a “gold digger” She liked him, he liked her, they had sex and had a baby, now the baby needs to be taken care of and guess who’s not there!

9. Shirilicious

Wow, Lola. Are you feeling better now? ;-)

10. Shirilicious

That’s the oldest looking 25-year old I have ever seen. And please, using your baby and her famous dad as means to get herself on a cover with every other word in the article being ‘Jude’ is the very definition of a gold-digger. Poor baby with such a fame-wh*ring mother.

I know you can’t read too much into what she says, and we don’t know the ins and outs of it, but if it’s true I can’t believe he is “too busy” to have visited her! He’s known she’s his for at least two weeks (and probably a few days before it went public) and to have not made plans! Disgraceful if it’s true!

12. Cracks Me Up

“She does a little pout that I notice that he’s done before”.

What expressions of Jude’s does she know aside from his “O” face.

Most people think about being financially secure before getting pregnant. You don’t need to go on the cover of a magazine to secure a future either, you can work like the millions of us that already do to support our children.

• Jack

Yes but not everyone plans on getting pregnant. Accidents happen and now she is doing what she can to take care of the baby. You’re telling me that if someone offered you 300k to put your baby on the cover of a magazine you wouldn’t do it? I highly doubt anyone who doesn’t already have money would turn that kind of offer down. Be realistic when judging others.

14. sherry

Wow Lola…you’re really harsh and unsympathetic. Jude is just as much at fault as she is but at least she chose life and is accepting the responsibility and not just sitting back and ignoring the baby. It’s easy to fork over $$…the hard part is raising a responsible, loving adult. I say…good for her and I hope she get a good nest egg!

15. Ellen

For all those who believe that women shouldn’t sell their pictures to magazines maybe should consider whether they should buy and read these magazine including internet sites.

But if it was my child, and helped support my child better financially, then bring on the cameras. After all $10 an hour regular job, or thousands for an hour or two of photos, bring on the cameras.

Sherry, she can raise her “responsible, loving adult” without putting herself and Sophia on the cover of a magazine.

17. Cabo

Excuse me but last thing i heard about this woman was that she wanted privacy. WTF is this?