Jerry O’Connell To Pen A Parenting Book

Jerry O'Connell To Pen A Parenting Book

Jerry O’Connell will soon be adding author to his resume.

Entertainment Weekly reports that Jerry is the latest star-powered parent to try his hand at writing, penning a memoir of his life as a stay-at-home-dad to 10-month-old twins Charlie and Dolly.

Titled Cry, Feed, (Make Love to Wife), Burp, the book will be about “life as a very 21st century father in a land of celebrity, the sterile California suburbs, and two-for-one diaper changing.”

The doting dad has taken time off of acting to stay home with the twins while his wife Rebecca Romijn works on her new series, Eastwick.

Filed under: Jerry O'Connell

Photo credit: Fame Pictures

1. Katrina

considering the title, its obviously about the early months and coping… and i think the best time to write about something is when youre experiencing it. You forget things as it goes on.

Is this serious? What a joke!

A parenting book after 10 months? Give me a break!

3. Shirilicious

Carrie, your comment came up after I wrote mine. I completely agree about the ridiculousness.

4. Carrie

This is a tad ridiculous. Just because he is (newly) the father of twins he suddenly has the authority and knowledge to write a book? Please.

5. Shirilicious

I have no doubt that Jerry is a doting and responsible parent, but writing a memoir (!) about parenting after only 10 months is just a tad bit too early, isn’t it?

exactly, Katrina. And besides, you don’t have to read it if you don’t want to, jeez. you people are saying it’s a tad ridiculous, and maybe it IS a little early, but still. If he wants to write a damn book, then let him! I’m sure it will be full of funny stories and anecdotes about those two munchkins he has, and if you’re about to be a mom, or dad, then probably you’ll find something useful. Give it a chance….

I’m sure he has some funny tales, but I agree, way too soon. With all the other baby books out there, I wouldn’t buy it.