Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick: Date Night

Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick: Date Night

Expectant parents Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick were two of several famous faces at tonight’s Lakers vs Clippers game at the Staples Center in LA (October 28). Kourtney’s sister Kim was also spotted in the crowd.

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star and her boyfriend are expecting their first child – a boy – at the end of the year.

Filed under: Kourtney Kardashian

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

There is something very sneaky looking about this guy Scott!

He is NOT to be trusted!

Does he ever work? What exactly does he do for a living?

He’s cheesy and def. a player. They’ll split soon no doubt.. he looks like he has weak character. You can just TELL.

Poor girl.. hopefully she’ll boot him out before he does something to break her heart.

2. Dea

Pink sweater and pink shirt??!! I know my husband rather have a lobotomy than wear that ensemble..

3. Mandy

Why is he reaching under the waistband of his jeans? Geez, this guy can’t even stay out of his owns pants!!

4. dee

I think she looks pretty. I like that her face is getting fatter! :) Now Scott, that is a whole other story!!! He looks like he tries to hard. And if I’m not mistaken, he does something with clubs or promoting events. So, I know he is in the nite life scene.

5. Janie

This guy gives me the “creeps”.

She must have been desparate to get back together with this idiot!

6. cat vomite

dude i cant stand his style he is so weird and smarmy

7. bink

Can Scott be featured on the next episode of “What not to Wear?” Yikes!