Sarah Michelle Gellar Shares Her Birth Story

Sarah Michelle Gellar Shares Her Birth Story

New mom Sarah Michelle Gellar shows off her beautiful baby girl Charlotte Grace in the new issue of People magazine.

Sarah Michelle and her husband Freddie Prinze Jr share the story of little Charlotte’s birth on September 19th – a week before her due date!

“I went into labor at the gym!” the 32-year-old former Buffy the Vampire Slayer star reveals. “I didn’t really believe it. I just felt a little nauseous, and my trainer said to me, ‘Um, isn’t your baby coming next week? Maybe it’s time now?’ I said, ‘Oh no, I doubt it…’”

It turns out her trainer was right.

“Later that night, she was like, ‘OK, I think I might be in labor, but you should get some more sleep,’” Freddie recalls. “She was very calm, very centered, very prepared. I’m telling you, this girl is like Gandhi. It was like, three pushes and the baby was out.”

Charlotte Grace is the first child for the couple, who wed in 2002.

Filed under: Births,Sarah Michelle Gellar

Photo credit: Flynet Pictures

1. Deb

Where is the picture? You guys don’t have the rights to post it? Maybe because another similar site to yours that’s owned by People will probably get it first!!

2. carolyn

deeb2001 – there’s a small pic of SMG & Charlotte on the cover of the magazine. Hopefully we’ll see more of her soon! :)

3. AUDREYSMOM

smgfan.com has the full story and 5 pics of sarah and freddie and the baby, absolutely gorgeous family and baby!!! I have been a huge fan of Sarah’s since i saw her on All my Children back in the day! She looks amazing and motherhood suits her very well!!

4. deeb2001

where is the picture of the new baby?

5. BANG ! this cute little girl definitely looks alike freddie ! and sarah of course ;) so now gossipers won’t be able to get everything wrong !!! you can go googling to see the more complete photo

So happy for them ;) looking at Charlotte is soooo damn thrilling ;)

send my kiss from Indonesia ;)

6. Carrie

Their baby is adorable! I’ve been interested to hear about her labor and how she felt. I’m so happy for them!

Now, they need to show a picture of Sarah when she was a baby to compare to her own baby!!