Sadie Sandler’s Sweet Treat

Sadie Sandler's Sweet Treat

Funny dad Adam Sandler joined his favorite girls – wife Jackie Titone and their daughters Sadie, 3, and Sunny, who turned 1 last week – at Magicopolis in Santa Monica, California for a day of family fun yesterday (November 8). After the show Adam and Sadie both enjoyed a sweet treat: M&Ms for the preschooler and a lollipop for dad!

The Happy Gilmore star will next be seen alongside Salma Hayek and Steve Buscemi the high school reunion comedy Grown Ups.

Filed under: Adam Sandler,Jackie Titone,Sadie Sandler,Sunny Sandler

Photo credit: JSGS ROME/GSI Media

I guess some people just have to *flame* Sad really. This is just a picture of what looks like a sweet family taking a nice walk together.

Jealous much??

2. SsUrfers

Sadie looks so unhappy in all of her
    pictures. Can you find a pic where
    she looks happy having these two
    for parents. How bout one with
    gramma.

3. Wikipedia

Try wikipedia;
    “married and maiden names”

4. Sandler name

Adam is being disrespected
    using the wife maiden name in a
    publicity promo photo; Adam
    adopted this person 12 yrs ago.

5. Sandler name

Maybe children should take
    their mothers maiden name.

6. Shirilicious

What are you people with the “wife maiden name” trying to tell the world? I don’t understand one word.

7. Namescount

It is considered incorrect to
    use the wifes’ maiden name
    unless she has a career with
    a self sustaining income-
    producing occupation; and
    established this previous to
    being married.
    Or the couple is divorced.
    So these two are divorced or the
    name should be corrected to
    Jackie sandler as there has never
    an income. Maybe that’s why
    Sadie is unhappy.

8. Lioness

LOL @ Ivy. I think his girls are cute- although Sadie’s hair is always such a mess, lol! People used to complain all the time about James Wilke’s hair being so messy (I’ve actually never thought James’ hair looked messy), but no one says anything about Sadie’s. Maybe it’s a sign hat we’re all getting a little more positive…. LMAO!!! Okay, even I had to laugh at that one. Anyway, I’m not one to fuss about appearances, especially children’s- some people just have unruly hair. But I sometimes wish they would try and tame Sadie’s!!

9. Nona

“It is considered incorrect…”

Rules of grammar indicate that it is incorrect to use the passive tense of a verb, so your theory is already irrelevant. And not just on account of grammatical rules. The thing is that, by using the passive tense, you aren’t saying WHO considers it incorrect to keep/use one’s “maiden” name, so your point is moot.

10. Nona

Sadie reminds me of Busy from that 90s Disney Channel show “Ready or Not.”

11. Peta

*reads comments* O…………………….kay then. O_O Never realised a woman keeping her family name instead of taking her husband’s would be so problematic for some people.

Wasn’t he married to Drew Barrymore in Hawaii after filming 50 First Dates and had two children with her and she left him for Jake Gilinthal and then he married the nanny.

13. Ellen

I personally wished that my hair was a thick and wavy as Sadie’s seems. This seems like a very typical family to me. Nice.

Now to the name issue. Both my daughters kept their maiden name as did many of their friends. To them it was easier than changing SS cards, driver’s license and matched their college degrees. It disrespects no one. And Sandler didn’t “adopt” her.

• College

So you are equating the time and
      effort and money and studying to
      achieve a college degree is the same
      as finding a man willing
      to allow a free ride; And this is
      a mom quality that you want
      for your grandchildren.
      Ok. Well bring a COMB!!!!!!

14. Dorothy

What reason does the public have for knowing Sandler’s wife’s maiden name? My understanding is that Sandler has been married for a long time and has two beautiful children by the same woman. I enjoy seeing pictures of celebrities with their families.

Baby blog should wait to read just Jared
    before writing about sandler. They got the
    names correct. Adam sandler and his wife j

16. Sandler name

The correction is being addressed
    to the editors and forwarded
    to the publisher.
    Thanks for the concern.

@ Sandler Name… I am really comfused why you are on a personal mission to educate people on the “proper” use of one’s madien name as defined by you. Sadie has what seems to me two loving and active parents. (I only know these people through photographs, which I assume is the only way you “know” them, maybe this is all a *typo* and their “real” friends know her “real” last name.) Shouldn’t that be all a person could want for a child, not what last name the mom goes by professionally or personally? I really would like it if you could explain (not in poem) to everyone that has asked/commented to you on why this is so important to you. Maybe if you explained yourself your point could be considered by others with some sort of reason and validity. Thank you…

18. Sandler name

Yea find and marry
    a dupe to live off of;
    let him do all the work
    for you and you
    keep your own name.
    Sounds like the
    ho llywood lifestyle to me!!!

19. cat

Ok let’s do some research here…. Jackie’s name is Jackie Sandler. She changed her name when she got married. All the movies that she has appeared in she goes by Jackie Sandler. So the editors on this site are misinformed.

I think our Haiku writing friend may have few screws loose, yes?

• Shirilicious

LOL. You know, I keep coming back to this post just to see to see if there is some more of the Sandler name defender. It has such a crazy hilariousness.