Diane Keaton & Daughter Dexter

Diane Keaton & Daughter Dexter

Annie Hall star, Diane Keaton, was pictured picking up her 13-year-old daughter Dexter from school in Santa Monica on Monday (November 16). Diane is also mom to 8-year-old son, Duke. She adopted both children on her own.

The Father of the Bride star recently shared the first public photo of her kids and talked about her non-existent love life.

I’m free to do what I want to try to do. I don’t have to worry that I’m not living up to some responsibility as a partner to somebody else. I don’t think men even look at me anymore.”

Filed under: Diane Keaton

Photo credit: GSI Media

1. Ava

Goodness! This young girl looks much older than her 13 years. I have 25 year old friends who look like that.

2. Jessie

She’s 13???? No way does she look like….she looks so much older

3. Olivia

She’s only 13?! She looks a LOT older.

Wow, she looks like she’s in her early 20s.

5. elaine

That is the look of the new “13″.My daughter looked that way at 13 and remained that way into her 20′s. She is beautiful and fortunate to have Diane as a mom. Hopefully she will embrace her moms brilliant style, elegance, and independence as a woman and through that create her own legacy and be as bold as her mom was in the 80′s when she created her “look”, as for Diane thinking “men” don’t look at her anymore – please she is gorgeous, perhaps men are just intimidated by her success.

6. antoinette

Dexter could use a male influence in her life.