Violet Affleck: Peace Out Preschool!

Violet Affleck: Peace Out Preschool!

Jennifer Garner was photographed picking up her adorable 3 1/2-year-old daughter Violet from preschool in Santa Monica on Wednesday (November 18). The elder daughter of Jen and Ben Affleck was spotted skipping with extreme joy – again! – as she left her school in a funky peace tee. So cute!

Jen and Ben, who met on the set of Daredevil, are also parents to 10-month-old daughter, Seraphina.

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: Flynet

Whatever Jen and Ben are doing as parents, they’re doing a great job! She is the happiest child I’ve ever seen.

2. Janie

Love this family! Violet is the cutest and happiest little girl in Hollywood! I smile every time I see a picture of her.

3. Lioness

Violet seems like such a ham, lol… too cute, love those big ears. You guys, if you think the photos of the kids at their schools are wrong and creepy, please skip over the pictures. The less people look at them, the less they get bought. The less they get bought, the less the pics are taken. The paps will stop stalking the schools if they know they won’t get money for the pics taken there.

That is a very happy child! I like her peace shirt. She’s very pretty. I would think that, if the paps are on school property, the school would be able to ban them. School’s are private property. My guess (and this is just a guess) is that they stay just far enough away that they are not on school property anymore. If they are outside of the school grounds, even by just an inch, the school can’t really do anything about it.

5. GreenEyesFreckles87

Violet just gets cuter and cuter!

6. Maritza

Violet is such a happy child and soo cute!

7. Tazina

Another school year and still the paps follow Violet to school and hang around outside the door waiting for her to exit. You’d think school officials would ban these bums from taking these invasive pictures. Is this school property?

8. Lola

I agree with Tazina.

Super cute and happy child. Both her girls are adorable and if anyone deserves to be a mom its her.

10. Lola

Even if this is not school property per se, it is still wrong and creepy to imagine a bunch of grown up men waiting all day in front of a school to take a picture of a 3-year old… A picture here and there is fine but they take pictures of her every day!

No, it’s definitely creepy and weird. But, I don’t think anything can be legally done to prevent it, not without creating new laws for such things. I’m sure if the school could do something, they would. It can’t possibly be a good thing for them. I would imagine that there have been parent’s who have switched schools due to this.

11. Lola

Lioness are you saying that you think it’s fine that the paps take pictures of Violet EVERYDAY? I really don’t think taking picture occasionally is a big deal but everyday? Come on you can’t be serious.