Bronx’s Birthday Marks The “Greatest Year” Of Ashlee Simpson’s Life

Bronx's Birthday Marks The "Greatest Year" Of Ashlee Simpson's Life

The Simpson-Wentz trio was spotted out shopping at Dragon Books in Los Angeles this afternoon (November 20).

Today also happens to be Bronx Mowgli‘s first birthday, and to celebrate, his proud family took to twitter to share their happy sentiments.

“Happy birthday bx,” tweeted his dad, Pete Wentz, 30. “You dont have twitter and cant read this. thanks to all my friends that recorded lullabies. cant believe its been a year.”

Ashlee Simpson, 25, wrote her son a message last night: “BX’s 1st bday tomorrow! My angel is going to be a year!! The greatest year of my life.”

Today the happy trio was spotted out shopping at Dragon Books in Los Angeles

Since Bronx’s arrival last November, Ashlee has had nothing but happy thoughts about becoming a parent. Several months ago she told OK!:

Motherhood has made me everything that I am. It’s made me the happiest I’ve ever been in my life. I don’t think you ever know until you have a child what an amazing experience it is.

Baby Bronx’s aunt, Jessica Simpson, 29, also sent out a birthday tweet: “Happy Birthday to my precious angel on earth!!! Bronx is 1 today!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!! I can’t believe it has been a year already.”

Neither can we!

Filed under: Ashlee Simpson,Birthdays,Bronx Wentz,Pete Wentz

Photo credit: Flynet

I liked Ashlee’s red hair better, but she looks pretty no matter what. I <3 Bronx! I just think he is the cutest little boy. Some kids don’t like stuff on their feet. My daughter hates socks and shoes, but we live in a cold climate, so I have them. They live in California, so the weather certainly doesn’t necessitate it. Also, it’s not like he’s walking around outside. It’s actually better if babies don’t wear shoes, so that their feet can develop naturally.

2. Shaya

The way this couple dresses just boggles the mind. You can get away with it when you’re a teenager but it just looks ridiculous when you’re 30.

3. Crazy Train

Does this kid have a pair of shoes????

4. DIRTY STAY OUT

BUY THIS BABY SOME SHOES!

5. Nina

I like Ashlee’s new hair color, and baby Bronx is a sweet lil boy. Buy some shoes for ur kids… it’s not ur business.

6. Shane

The greatest year of her life yet she recently made a complete fool of herself when she chose to taunt Michelle Tractenburg-an ex of her husband-just because Michelle was at the same venue.

She is not a nice person.

Shane – bearing in mind that that piece of “news” is a rumour, and may not even be true at all. We can’t believe every bit of gossip that is on the internet, because gossip is specifically made to tear down celebrities and create a stigma around them. “Sources” are also pretty easy to come by, I imagine, whether they really saw something or not.

You cannot judge someone by the gossip shown in online tabloids such as Perez Hilton; it’s a shallow and untrue version of the person, probably more a caricature than their real selves. Plus, if this is true, don’t we all do stupid things sometimes? Just because a celebrity is famous, doesn’t mean they should stop being human.

Anyways, Bronx is adorable, and happy belated birthday to him (:

7. Shane

She is not a nice person.

What boggles the mind is how mean and petty the comments on this board are–the fact the the Wentz’s don’t wear stuck up attire and choose to allow their child to not wear shoes in Calif on a lovely day, well, frankly is refreshing to me…I see so many “celebs” out there spending hundreds on jeans for their kids, and mom’s that look like they spend more time in front of the mirror or with a stylist than with their children…judge not ‘lest ye be judged…Pete Wentz does alot for many charitable organizations, and Ashlee has always carried herself with grace and class in public, in spite of her choice in attire. Happy Birthday, Bronx! You are certainly a cutie pie!!! :)