The Stefani-Rossdales Land In London

The Stefani-Rossdales Land In London

After departing from LAX, Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale and their two adorable sons – Kingston, 3 1/2, and Zuma, 15 months – were spotted arriving at Heathrow Airport on Monday (November 30).

The paparazzi didn’t miss a beat! After leaving Heathrow, the Stefani-Rossdales were seen arriving at their London home in Primrose Hill.

The family arrived in Europe to gear up for the festive season. Gavin recently revealed that they plan to celebrate the Christmas holidays in London town:

We alternate each year. Last year we stayed in the Los Angeles area, but now we’re excited about having an old-fashioned, European holiday.”

Filed under: Gavin Rossdale,Gwen Stefani,Kingston Rossdale,Zuma Rossdale

Photo credit: Flynet

There´s nothing wrong with Kingston having a mohawk. If I don´t remember wrong it was Maddox Jolie-Pitt who started this trend a few years back when he was younger. He used to have his mohawk dyed blond and just as recently as last year – in 2008 – blue. But now he is a big boy (8 years old) and it seems that he wants to have a “big boy” hairdo. Since the Jolie-Pitts and the Stefani-Rossdales know each other it may well be that Kingston wants to mimic Maddox. They haven´t met many times but maybe Kingston has seen Mad´s pics on the magazines and wanted to have this blond mohawk.

Sorry, but there comes a time when the PARENTS have to take away the pacifier, even if the kid gets upset. You can’t be their buddy forever, someday you will have to do something they don’t like, if you are going to be a real parent. There is NO NEED for a child this age to have a pacifier.

As much as this is none of my business I just have to point out that Shiloh and Zahara have been seen thumbing sucking in public as recently as this summer. I think it if harder to wean a kid from thumb sucking than a pacifier. How do I know I sucked my finger until I was 13 yrs old and totally ruined my teeth. Yes, I hid it from my parents but got caught many times doing it, was scolded and made to feel guilty. BTW, I never had a pacifier.

Seriously Gwen the kid is 3 1/2 get rid of the sucky!!!!!

Seriously Gwen, the kid is 3/12 get rid of the sucky!!!!!

After an least ten hours flight I can understand Kingston and his pacifier!
    cute family

7. Jamie

I agree with the first poster.

Both Kingston and Zuma look absolutely adorable in these pics. But one thing caught my eye. Why is Kingston sucking a pacifier? He is after all 3 1/2 years old already. I´ve not seen Shiloh Jolie-Pitt – who´s only one day younger than Kingston – sucking a pacifier. Otherwise Kingston looks just adorable. He seems to be adapting his father´s rocker style. Those clothes he wears sure are from his mum´s LAMB kiddy collection. They´re just adorable.

9. Jamie

I agree with the first poster.

This family is incredible…..Always together with no nannys or body guards around,
    along with their family members.
    They are family oriented
    Who cares if the kid has a pacifier, he’ll give it up when he’s ready.
    After all he see his brother with a pacifier so he wants one. As for Shilo, she is beautiful but she always looks dirty and messy (unkept).
    I think Gwen makes sure her children are always neat and clean.

• Raven

FYI Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale do have nanny there are photos of Kingston with his nanny at the park, going for a walk ex. Gwen and Gavin have also been seen with their kids and nanny out and about. And for your comment about Shilo looking dirty and messy (unkept) she never looks dirty but her hair has look little messy from time to time but so has Violet Affleck ,sarah jessica parker son and many other kids.

11. Janie

Kingston has a mohawk, bleached blonde hair and a pacifer! There is something terribly wrong with this picture!

12. DIRTY STAY OUT

These boys are gorgeous!

13. KingstonZuma..xx

Seriously, I don’t see what the problem is. It’s Kingston Rossdale for goodness sake!! He’s so gorgeous he could get away with anything!! I am a massive fan of Kingston, Zuma and Gwen so i don’t see the problem. He’s a celebrity, what do you expect?? Kingston has the most gorgeous hair from before and now, it looks awesome!! What is the matter with whoever thinks it looks stupid?? Gees. Gwen should really have a look at some of these comments and maybe should start taking away the pacifier soonish..xx

14. KingstonZuma..xx

Yep. Shiloh always looks messy and stuff, even though she’s a celebrity!! At least Gwen can make her kids look trendy and CLEAN at the same time, Angie needs to really pick up her act for Shiloh, and it’s her problem if she wanted to have that many kids anyway. KINGSTON AND ZUMA ARE THE BEST!!!

15. Anne2