Adult Music for Kids: 7 Popular Artists Your Children Will Love

BY MOMVERSATION.COM

1. Lady Gaga

Kids’ music doesn’t always have to be performed strictly for kids. In fact, there are tons of artists out today that perform songs that children love (not to mention old standbys like The Beatles). Of course, you might want to swap some of the album tracks for their radio-edited versions (and perhaps skip Lady Gaga’s “Lovegame” unless you have a good definition for “disco stick”).

Visit momversation.com for the 6 other artists that are mom-tested and kid-approved!

Filed under: Uncategorized

1. Jenny

My kids go gaga for gaga! It’s too funny hearing a 3.5 year old sing Paparazzi! Not even close to getting the words right, but just boogyin’ away! ;-)

2. carolyn

My 3.5-year-old loves the Black Eyed Peas. And So What? by Pink, which she calls “The Na Na Song.”

3. Nichola

My daughter loves Gaga, she always singing pokerface or paparazzi.

4. Deb

My daughter goes “gaga” over Michael Buble.

5. Lisa

As I type my 5-year-old is dancing to Black Eyed Peas song, I’ve Gotta Feeling – too cute.

6. melanie1983

oh my gosh, i swear my 4 year old wants fergie to be her mom, haha.

7. RED Mom

My twin daughters wanted me to make them a CD with songs I have on my ipod. Lady Gaga is for sure their favorite :) My 12 month old son sings “pa, pa, pa” when Paparazzi comes on LOL

8. Moore

I have never been a fan of these CDs. There are just some songs my child will not be singing and lovegame is one of them.

my 3 kids love music, like me ! We listen to all the kinds and they love mostly Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Britney Spears and Shakira ! My first Stella loves Britney and Beyoncé ! my second Sue loves Gaga and my minni-me Siena, 9 months-old, LOVES Shakira ! I think it´s important to have a limit and I do it with my girls, but we can’t leave they without music ! I listen and they too, all day long and it’s good cause they express themselves and learn listening to many kinds of music !