The Sandlers Go For Supper

The Sandlers Go For Supper

Adam Sandler and his wife Jackie took their two daughters – Sadie, 3 1/2 and Sunny, 13 months – out for dinner at Takao in Brentwood on Thursday (December 3). On their way out of the restaurant, Adam carried Sadie while Jackie brought Sunny.

The 43-year-old Happy Gilmore star has two movies set for release next year: Grown Ups and Zookeeper.

Filed under: Adam Sandler,Jackie Sandler,Sadie Sandler,Sunny Sandler

Photo credit: Flynet

Cuties!!!!

2. Tiff

I know that there are those out there that don’t think that girs are pretty, but I have to say that I think Sadie is going to be a gorgeous women. Sunny is a cutie too!

3. Critic

I like this family and I like them for who
    they are not for what they look like.
    duhhhhhh.

4. Sadie says

I think it’s not much fun for kids to be sitting on a restaurant when they would be having so much fun with their toys at home playing with their parents instead of sitting in a boring food place. Please parents don’t be dragging your kids around to stuff they have no interest in; also goes for shopping. There is nothing more pathetic than watching a kid stuck in a stroller trying to make friends with strangers because their mom is ignoring them while she is busy with herself for shopping. Watch for my novel. Ha ha ha ha.
    Hi Adam etal.

5. Jen

Dear Sadie,

If we don’t take you to a restaurant, then you won’t eat. Starve or get over it.

Dad

Well, sometimes parents don’t have the option of leaving their kids elsewhere while they dine or shop. Sooner or later, they’re going to have to learn how to behave in different situations so avoiding the two altogether is foolish.

7. Sadie and Sunny

we don’t want to eat.
    Whaaaa.
    There’s no macaroni and cheese and sunny wants her tapioca.
    Whaaaaaa.
    Where’s my Elmo doll.
    I’m going home right now.

8. Elmo

Hi Sadie
    you can watch me and the muppets right now on ch 4 special at 8pm. pst fun.
    Muppets