Katie Holmes & Suri: Hit The Set In Heels

Katie Holmes & Suri: Hit The Set In Heels

Katie Holmes took her 3-year-old daughter Suri to visit papa Tom Cruise on the set of his new movie Knight and Day in Sevilla, Spain on Tuesday (December 8). The mother-daughter duo wore their heels to the set. Suri brought along a stuffed animal and a bag of makeup.

In regards to their daughter’s wardrobe choices, Katie has addressed the heels by saying, “she, like every little girl – she loves my high heels.” Tom has admitted that it’s a struggle to get a jacket or pants on their “girlie girl.” The 47-year-old Risky Business star went on to say that Suri is “so sweet” that it’s hard to say no to her.

Filed under: Katie Holmes,Suri Cruise,Tom Cruise

Photo credit: Flynet / Fame

1. Amanda-CD Fan

It doesn’t suprise me at all that he said she’s “so sweet” it’s hard to say no. Yeah well get a clue sherlock, all kids are sweet when they want their way, there’s times to say no and times to say yes. Looks like these two don’t know when to say no and I doubt they ever will.

2. GreenEyesFreckles87

Before all of the haters arrive, I’d like to say that Suri looks adorable and beautiful in these pics! I love everything about her look today, especially those pink shoes. I fell in love with them when she wore them yesterday. :)

3. GreenEyesFreckles87

Oh, crap. One of the haters replied over 10 minutes before I did. Oh, well. At least I got my nice comment in before all of the other 30 mean ones show up. :)

it’s hard to say no – oh brother – i can just imagine how much of a royal brat this child is going to be.
    a bag full of makeup and heels – why don’t they just put her in one of those gross baby pageants already.

Those look like Flamenco dance shoes again, but in a different color. Flamenco shoes are designed to be hard and rigid, not soft and pliable because they are used for a specific type of dance. They are horrible for walking around, especially on a child. Whenever I used my shoes as an adult, I couldn’t wait to take them off after an hour of dance class, I can’t imagine that little girl is comfortable in those shoes. It seems they believe she is a little adult who can make her own decisions and they are not the parents whose role it is to decide what is best for her.

6. SarahEG

Cute as always!!! I hope people are nice!! Also, I wanted to say really fast…The makeup is most likely Katies.

So, heels are now the shoes of choice on a regular basis for this 3-year old?
    As for the Cruise’s parenting style, yeah well, wait till she turns 11 or 12 and then see how “sweet” this girl will still be.

They will learn the hard way, just wait until she is a teenager and their lives will be made hell, all children need boundries and need to be told wrong from right. Yes little girls love heels but not all the time! Think Suri needs to spend time with other children. I always feel a bit sorry for Suri, she seems so alone in her little world..

In response to greeneyedfreckles87 this look is so not cute. Actually, it’s pretty weird! Do you know any child of 3 that dresses like this? The dress is OK but the heels (once again) are soo wrong and why a bag full of make-up?? Is this kid even out of diapers??

11. anne

Not to worry . . . they can rely on the Scientology to clean it all up later on; they’ll “help” Suri make any necessary “adjustments” as she gets older. I’m sure it’s all in the manual!

12. jazie

Come on! the previous silver/gold heels were pointy heels and probably hard to walk on ‘coz they didn’t have straps, but these ones are pretty comfy looking and childish. I’m sure Katie makes sure they fit Suri right and do not harm her feet growth. Who knows they might even be orthopedic.

Everyone sees a few pictures a week of this family and just assumes that they know everything about them. Just because they let her wear heels and dress’s all the time doesn’t mean they don’t discipline her. Maybe they don’t see anything wrong with her wearing these shoes and maybe they are using more energy in teaching her to read and write and not so much on what she wears. I think instead of raging on this family, people should better spend their time adjusting their attitude towards others they know nothing about. Hopefully none of you have kids, I would hate for them to grow up thinking it is ok to judge people based on some pictures.

14. Janie

Suri is adorable but what is up with the bag of makeup and heels?!

Two weeks ago she was drinking a bottle! These parents are crazy!

News flash, Tom…YOU are the parent, not Suri. Yeah, she is cute and sweet but if she is allowed to have her own way all the time, you will pay for it. Children should not be allowed to decide whether they are wearing a coat if the situation warrants it. They are not capable of deciding what is the best for them. Obviously, in this case the parents aren’t either.

16. A.M.

Not only are heeled shoes injurious to developing young bodies but this girl is become a pedophile’s dream. What kind of parents allow that? (answer: gold-digger Katie and alien Tom)