Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick’s Shopping Spree

Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Shopping Spree

While anxiously anticipating the birth of their son, Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick did some shopping in Beverly Hills on Tuesday (December 8).

Kourtney’s sister Khloe, 25, recently said that her big sis has a thing or two to learn about babies.

Kourtney was like ‘I’m so excited, I don’t have to cook for five years! And I go ‘what do you mean?’ She’s like, ‘I’m gonna breast feed.’ I go, ‘For five years?’ She has, like, no idea!”

Kourtney, 30, and Scott, 26, are expecting their baby boy on December 23.

Filed under: Kourtney Kardashian

Photo credit: Fame

1. cat vomite

stupid ,stupid girl!

hilarious

3. Jack

People like her are the reason that I think people should have to have a license to breed!

4. Melissa

There is NO way that she will breast feed for 2 seconds once she see’s how much work it. She is far too selfish.

5. Lo

What an airhead geez!

6. jazie

Thank God she can afford nannies who know how a baby/child “works”. phew!

7. Janie

She is a dope and her boyfriend is a creep! Together they make a great couple of idiots!

8. Stella

I just hope that someone has told this fool that she can’t take quick-trim while she is breastfeeding. Her mother said that she is planning on taking the weight-loss drug after she gives birth to lose the weight and I seriously doubt this airhead realizes that whatever she takes will be passed to her baby through her breast milk! Some people shouldn’t be allowed to reproduce….