Gisele Bündchen & Tom Brady Welcome A Boy!

Gisele Bündchen & Tom Brady Welcome A Boy!

Udpate: The exciting news first broke this morning that Gisele Bündchen and husband Tom Brady welcomed a baby boy on Tuesday, December 8.

So what did the handsome couple name the little guy?

You know I don’t have any picks, so we haven’t really chosen one yet,” Brady, 32, said Wednesday. “But everyone is great. Everyone is doing really well.”

Tom’s ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan, the mother of his 2-year-old Jack, offered her congratulations. “I wish [Tom and Gisele] the best with their baby,” the 38-year-old actress tells PEOPLE in a statement. “I’m sure my son will enjoy having a half-sibling. I ask the press to respect our privacy while we are welcoming this new addition to our extended family.”

Click below to read original posts…

Update: Gisele Bündchen and husband Tom Brady welcomed a baby boy on Tuesday, December 8!

Brady announced the happy news on Wednesday morning, USA Today reports. The football star called his son’s birth an amazing experience.

[The birth was] a wonderful experience in my life.” He also told reporters happily, “I didn’t get much sleep last night.”

No other information was announced.

Congratulations to the Bündchen-Brady family!

Click below to read original post…

Sources tell People that Gisele Bündchen and husband Tom Brady have welcomed a baby boy! Details of the birth and the baby’s name have not been announced.

This is the first child for the Brazilian supermodel. Brady has a 2-year-old son Jack from a previous relationship with actress Bridget Moynahan.

Bündchen, 29, and New England Patriots quarterback Brady, 32, were married in February in Los Angeles. The following month, they held a second wedding for friends and family at Bündchen’s Costa Rican estate.

Tom revealed earlier this month that he was aware of the baby’s gender, but Gisele preferred not to know. “She’s a very intelligent woman,” he said. “I wanted to find out and she didn’t, so she said, ‘Go ahead.’ It will be a surprise for her.”

Congratulations to the Bündchen-Brady bunch!

Filed under: Births,Gisele Bundchen,Tom Brady

1. Francesca

I’m confused…what does her “intelligence” have to do with her decision not to find out the baby’s gender and giving him the “go-ahead” !??!

Huhm she has akready given birth? I thought she’s seven months along! Well,…
    Congratulations anyway! Let’s see which name(s) they have chosen.

3. Berlin Girl

Gisele is such a beautiful, elegant German woman…very athletic as most German women are. I hear that Tom is German as well. I’m glad their son was born in America now he is a natural born citizen.

4. Marilyn

Berlin Girl: Tom was born in California. Maybe he has German ancestry (is that’s what you meant?). Gisele is from Brazil, but her mother is of German decent.

5. Romeo Blue

Berlin Girl – she’s Brazilian not German, big difference.

6. Desiree

Oh yay! How exciting!
    Can’t wait to hear more :)

Gisele is not German, she is Brazilian. I love Brazil!

By the way, now she can leave Bridget alone and stop to say that John is her son.

8. franck

She is still of German ethnicity even though she was born in Brazil, both of her parents are German. Tom has German ancestry as well but their baby is American. There is a huge population of Germans in Southern Brazil where Gisele’s ancestors immigrated. One thing for sure she is not Hispanic. The white people of Brazil are from European countries, mostly Germany, Italy, Poland and various other countries.

I am brazilian and I am from italian ancestry, my last name is italian, I speak italian, but I feel more brazilian than italian, because I was born and raised in Brazil. Gisele don’t even speak German.

10. Great genes

Wow, lucky kid!!! This kid will probably be gorgeous, and VERY VERY TALL.
    He definitely hit the genetic jackpot!!!!
    Congrats to Giselle and Tom.

11. braun

Gisele is by no means Hispanic. Brazil is by no means a Hispanic country. She was born there but she is still ethnic German 100% nothing will change that.

12. Mara

Some of you idiots act as if there is something wrong about being Hispanic. Brazil is populated with former Nazi party members. Great fricking legacy.

13. Janie

Congratulations to Gisele and Tom. This baby will be gorgeous just like his parents.

Gisele is not Hispanic (of Spanish descent), but she is Latin as she’s Brazilian. She always classifies herself as a Brazilian even if she has some German ancestry and whatever other ancestry (since she is 6th generation). Tom is American and he may or may not have some German ancestry. Either way, does it really matter? I just hope Gisele and her baby are well.

15. Congratulations to you both. It is the best feeling in the world. Enjoy every minute of it. I’m sure your son is so beautiful considering his parents are gorgeous. Jack must be so excited to have a sibling to play with.

16. Lioness

Ummm, who cares about Gisele’s or Tom’s ancestry, how did we get on that? Berlin Girl is probably German and proud to be, and claiming Gisele and Tom. Lots of people do it. Ignore her and move on… Anyway, congrats to Gisele and Tom!

17. angel

FOR GOD SAKES….SHE’S NOT GERMANY…EVERBODY KNOWS THAT!EVEN THE NEWS SAYS THIS!!!AND HER PARENTES ARE NOT FROM GERMANY TOO..THEY WERE BORN IN BRAZIL, LIKE HER…..MAYBE THE GRANDPARENTS…THIS IS NORMAL..IN BRAZIL THERE ARE MORE WHITE PEOPLE THAN BLACK…YOU CAN’T TELL JUST FOR THE SOCCER PLAYERS….IT’S LIKE THIS EVERYWHERE, BRAZILIAN PEOPLE ARE NOT HISPANIC EITHER..AFFFF