Update: Kendra Wilkinson Is Still In Labor!

Update: Kendra Wilkinson Is Still In Labor!

Update: A rep for Kendra Wilkinson tells ET that the 24-year-old reality star is “still in labor.” The former Girls Next Door star has been laboring for over 24 hours with her first child with hubby Hank Baskett. The rep goes on to say that the birth of Kendra’s baby boy is expected later tonight.

Best wishes to Kendra! We can’t wait to hear about baby Baskett!

Click below to read original post…

ET reports that Kendra Wilkinson is in labor with her first child, Hank Jr.!

Though he was due to arrive on Christmas Day, Hank Baskett IV clearly couldn’t wait!

This is the first child for the 24-year-old The Girls Next Door star and her 27-year-old football star hubby, Hank Baskett.

Best wishes to Kendra. We can’t wait to hear the news!

Filed under: Kendra Wilkinson

1. Janie

So sick of hearing about this nobody day after day. Best of luck with your new baby Kendra but please go away and raise your child in private!

2. Annie

There are lots of people on this site that I don’t care about so when a story comes up about them, I just ignore it and move to one that I do care about. Why are you bothering to read the story and post about it if you hate her?

• Moore

why are you bothering to comment on other people’s comments when other people’s comments have nothing to do with you? obviously you wanted to comment just like we wanted to comment. Why bother reading it? Just ignore it. Also I don’t see where anyone mentioned hating her. Tired of seeing her, sure, but nobody said anything about hating her.

3. Anna

This girl thinks she is a big star giving ET updated on her delivery. I don’t think anyone is really waiting for these updates.

You’re definitely wrong. I’m a huge fan of her and couldn’t wait to hear what she had! So there’s a least one person on this site who was waiting for the updates. :)

I think she has faded away a bit since being in her 3rd trimester, before she had a show to promote so she was literally everywhere.

5. Moore

This is bad but I’m glad she’s in labor now so she can have her child and fade away after all the pictures and appeal wears off by January.

ETA: I should add that I don’t at all wish harm on her or her new family. I do want her to have a safe delivery and all. Just tired of hearing about her.

6. Pat

Kendra and Hank God Bless you and your little baby boy! I’m very happy for you and your gorgeous sweet guy, you are my favorite ‘Girl Next Door’ . You deserve so much happiness.

7. alana

ok first of all u guys need to stop hatin ya’ll jus mad u cnt be her bc her bf is fine if u dnt lik her or dnt wanna kno anythin then y u wastin ur time on here get a life n f off cause she can get a f**k bout any of u dumb ass