Isabella & Suri Cruise: On Set Sisters

Isabella & Suri Cruise: On Set Sisters

Tom Cruise‘s daughters – Isabella, 16, and Suri, 3 – were spotted on the set of his new flick, Knight and Day, in Seville, Spain on Friday (December 11). Suri seemed happy to spend time with mama, Katie Holmes, big sis and papa on the set. On the other hand, the adorable tot didn’t seem too sure about the motorcycle dad was riding with costar Cameron Diaz.

Tom and ex-wife Nicole Kidman are parents to Isabella and 14-year-old son Connor.

Filed under: Isabella Cruise,Katie Holmes,Suri Cruise,Tom Cruise

Photo credit: Fame / Flynet

She is SOO adorable…her shoes match her purse…LOL!!!!

I’m sorry but it’s gone from bad to worse. Not cute anymore.

3. Hotnspicy

I just don’t get why they allow her at such a young age to dress like that. The purse, chandelier earrings, heels, etc. it’s all just too much for someone that little. She’s only 3, there is plenty of time for all that grown up stuff. I’m ok with the play at home, but not everyday wear. It won’t be long before makeup and hair done.

4. Venni

It’s sick, I tell ya! Why the parents see what we all see? Little girls are not supposed to dress like little women.

5. Kediia

This is wrong …
    seriously …
    She is 3 !!
    Next year, makeup

6. Shaya

It looks like she just walked off the set of Sex and the City. Now she’s wearing lipstick on top of everything else. This is not just fun dress up. This is her everyday look. What’s next, a martini and a cigarette?!

EWWWWWW….. this is soo gross. I can’t believe she’d now wearing earrings and the heels! I’m disgusted.

8. Danielle

she looks like one of those pageant kids.

On another note, I think Sunday Rose and Isabella look alike, even though they are not biologically related.

• Maru

You took the words out of my mouth, she looks just like one of those little girls on pageants.
      This is not good. I understand that she likes to dress like that, i mean she’s copying her mum, my little cousin did the same thing, but letting her out of the house and let her dress like that everyday, it’s just wrong.

9. alexa lillian

suri is a pretty little girl.katie and tom needs to dress suri more like a little girl.

10. cemetree

why is it that suri has all these fancy clothes etc and you see isabella and she looks like any other normal teen.. do you think they spoil suri more?

Hmm, can’t be too warm in Spain right now, yet Suri is sleeveless and stocking-less.

12. Francesca

….at a loss for words

13. Jessie

This is not cute at all??
    And people wonder why there are pedophiles out there.. Katie is out of her dang mind! And no i’m not exaggarating. this is EVERYDAY wear for this child!

14. leah

two words.. SPOILED BRAT! and it disgusts me!

Once again Suri is dressed for 85 degree weather while everyone else has long pants, covered shoes and jackets.

Suri really is a mini Tom and I wonder if as she ages ahe will develop the Mapother big nose and chunky thighs that both her parents have. Not that that matters…I agree Isabelle does not look like a “gifted athlete” as Tom spouts and could be healthier. If she was my daughter I would be worried. And Suri….uuuurrrrgh…don’t get me started , I hate everything about the way this little girl is dressed. Though it does put paid to katie telling us all she is a fashionista…for once I believe she picked her outfit out! And its awful!

17. Janie

OMG! Suri looks like she is in Sex and the City. What is wrong with Katie and Tom? This is just sick!

“What is wrong with Tom and Katie IS they are NUTS! Serious nut jobs. Notice how “Suri” is now doing the Scientology “death stare” into the cameras just like her BIG (and I MEAN BIG, i.e. Kirstie Alley BIG) sister, mom, dad, brother, “uncle” LRon, et al. These people think they can talk to doorknobs people! And as for pedophiles, this spoiled BRAT will NEVER be allowed outside scientology handlers so SHE is safe! She’s just getting the perverts riled up for OUR kids!

18. Dody

I think both Children look healthy and well and very loved. She likes to dress up and be a pretty princess, last time I checked that was not a crime. =)

• Trudi

Isabella dosn’t look healthy for me! She gained a lot of weight in the last month’s.In these picture’s Isabella look’s like she’s pregnant! What food did they give the older Kid’s?

19. Alice

“Tom won’t be letting her wear those heels for long because then she will be taller than him!”
    Haha YOU MADE MY DAY.

That first picture is quite “funny” because their outfits should be reversed…

20. DIRTY STAY OUT

This kid looks and poses like a prostitute. She’s headed down the path of a JonBenet Ramsey and everyone knows how that ended up. Her idiot parents should be arrested for child abuse. She is sickening to look at.

• Lioness

Harsh- JonBenet’s murder wasn’t her fault, she could’ve been strolling down the street with a mini-bra and thong and her murder would still be unwarranted. Let’s not give the murderers and rapists out there any excuses.

21. OC

OMG, how many pairs of heeled “ballroom dancing shoes” do they have for her? This has to be the 4th different pair I’ve seen her in and they’re open toe. This is not healthy for her growing feet to be walking around town in these on a regular basis!

22. LaKesha

Have you people lost your minds? She is three which makes this harsh criticism of her ridiculous. Katie and Tom have every right to dress their child however they wish. To be honest, I would not at all welcome anyone telling me how to dress my daughter.

• BobaFett

Thumbs up for your comment LaKesha (: I couldn’t agree more.
      I don’t agree with everything these two do as parents but Suri looks happy and so does Isabella. Suri might want to wear a dress and Isabella jeggins and a hoodie. Her choice of clothing doesn’t make her any less loved than Suri… (Or maybe she should be wearing a dress and heels to make these critics say that she’s on the same line as Suri?)
      I also doubt that that is lipstick Suri’s wearing… Looks more like chocolate or icecream (:

• Louise

It IS lipstick, or lipgloss. A few days ago, she was walking around with a small, c-thru purse with about 5 lip glosses in it. There are also pictures (in Australia in the park) where Tom and Katies are helping her put it on. It’s lipgloss.

23. Janie

lipstick, earrings, heels and a fancy purse! This is absolutely pathetic. Does Suri ever play with kids her own age? Tom and Katie should be locked up!

God, I would hate to be this kids nanny!

25. MsDoe872

Suri looks like she’s wearing the wardrobe of a 40 year old cougar! What are her parents thinking!! They’re sexualizing a 3 year old (and if you don’t think some sicko pedophile doesn’t have Suri’s pics on his wall….well, you haven’t read the papers in recent years).

Please let this innocent little girl be a little girl. As the Mom of 3 daughters I understand that little girls like to dress up, but this is beyond playful dress up. Its a everyday thing and a lifestyle for the child. For the love of God…..she’s wearing makeup now!! This really disgusts me and makes me question whether Cruise and Holmes are competent parents.

wow… I just don’t understand Katie and Tom.

all of u are so wrong saying that she is a spoiled brat and she will end in rehab or bad. Have u seen what ur doing?? talking like that about a three year old child!! omg!!! so what ur better because u didnt use heels when u whr young?

28. Gedah

People, would you be hating on Tom and Katie and the children too… if Tom was not in Scientology…..Think about what you dislike about the couple and not what you might read about them….They are living their life and taking care of their children……stop wishing bad things on their children and them…..think about your own life and what you want from it…then do it.

29. Hannah

I know that Suri and Isabella are not blood related but they look alike.

They look alike because both of them have had lip surgery. And don’t worry about her feet, she has huge feet like her mom.

Isabella looks more like the nanny that Suri’s big sis… spoiled much?

Isabella looks totally normal and pretty. Suri looks soo spoiled and inappropriate. Very weird parenting here.

33. Ella

forget suri- what is up with the adopted daughter? her skin is breaking out horribly and she’s put on some significant weight

34. gogo

poor baby – will have a squint, and deformed feet. sick parents!!!

A little girl should not dress like that. It’s disturbing. I’m sorry but Suri looks like a spoiled brat to me!!!!! She obviously gets what she wants. Katie is not doing her job of being a mom. So disturbing. I;m sure all the pedophiles out there are loving this pic. It’s sick. Kids should be protected NOT sexualized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. Anon1

Why do you people attack a little child? I am glad Tom and Katie do not listen to the all lot of you. Suri is very cute and adorable. I bet she will turn out better than all those kids you insist are cute. At least she is not carrying a sword around.

I’m glad others are seeing the double standard here. An overexposed and spoiled toddler, compared to a normal, akward teenager, never exposed to the media, looking as if she were a nanny or part of the staff. They are obviously raising these kids differently and it makes me sick. I feel bad for Bella and Connor now that Suri the pageant-hook*r and Sunday Roast seem to get ALL their parents’ attention.

38. Soaplover

#41 Anonymous what the heck are you talking about? LIP SURGERY??????
    Suri wore this dress not to long ago and no one had a problem with it then!
    Well I guess it’s just the heels and earrings.
    I see no problem with the earrings, every little girl wears fake earrings.

39. Soaplover

#41 Anonymous what the heck are you talking about? LIP SURGERY??????
    Suri wore this dress not to long ago and no one had a problem with it then!
    Well I guess it’s just the heels and earrings.
    I see no problem with the earrings, every little girl wears fake earrings.

40. Cords

Wow, I just read a few of the comments and am ashamed at us…we are talking about a 3 year old right?? From some of the comments if I didn’t know better I would have thought we were discussing a grown-up! I have to say that my comment was not any better but I addressed the fact that it seems that mommy and daddy are letting her have her way a bit too much. Suri is a child and as some stated she seems to have fun and I guess that’s the important thing…how Katie chooses to dress her child is her and Tom’s business not ours!

I will add in closing that I can’t say that I would allow my child to choose her/his clothes at 3 years old…I believe that boundaries are needed and that parents should take a firm hand in raising their children and not the other way around!

41. Cords

At 3 yrs old it seems to me like she gets whatever she wants…and that can’t be good in the long run for them!!! I am all for allowing your child to play dress up inside and wear mommy’s clothes but for everyday wear, allowing her to be stylish in a grown up way for me is a bit much! I would love to see her be a kid and enjoy the benefits for being a child. It all started with the coat and her not wanting to wear one when it is appropriate…they allow her to have her way in that…so all of this is obvious to see that Suri get’s what Suri wants!! And again that cannot be good for her later on in life. What will happen when she gets told no to something she wants??? How will she react to that!?! Children need boundaries and a stable foundation in which to grow…without it you will definitely have problems!!!

42. Cords

At 3 yrs old it seems to me like she gets whatever she wants…and that can’t be good in the long run for them!!! I am all for allowing your child to play dress up inside and wear mommy’s clothes but for everyday wear, allowing her to be stylish in a grown up way for me is a bit much! I would love to see her dress more like a child. It all started with the coat and her not wanting to wear one when it is appropriate…they allow her to have her way in that…so all of this is obvious to see that Suri gets what Suri wants!! And again that cannot be good for her later on in life. What will happen when she gets told no to something she wants??? How will she react to that!?! Children need boundaries and a stable foundation in which to grow…without it you will definitely have problems!!!

43. chalke

Does anyone think that Suri wears high heels to cover up the autistic behavior of “toe-walking”? Just sayin’…