Introducing Hank Randall Baskett IV!

Introducing Hank Randall Baskett IV!

Welcome to the world, baby Hank!

The newborn son of Kendra Wilkinson, 24, and husband Hank Baskett, 27, is making his debut on the cover of OK! Magazine‘s newest issue – due to hit newsstands this Thursday (December 17).

New mom Kendra looks fabulous as she cradles her baby boy, who was born via cesarean on December 11, weighing 9lbs, 5oz.

“I was just in heaven,” she tells OK!. “It was awesome,” adds her husband. “I am in straight awe, trust me.”

Kendra, who had originally planned for a natural childbirth, ended up having to be induced: “The good thing being induced is that it’s like planning a trip, just very calm,” she explains. “We ate a huge dinner before we came to the hospital. I ate a whole batch of brownies because I was nervous. No wonder he’s 9 pounds!”

She goes on to say that she felt quite impatient during labor: “I was induced early in the morning; then it was wait, wait, wait. I was experiencing contractions throughout the day, and I was anxious. I kept checking the monitor every second, like “Is it happening yet?””

Filed under: Hank Baskett,Kendra Wilkinson

1. a.

ok it’s quite quick to introduce her baby boy after 5 days.. but never-mind, it’s not our business.
    the boy is very cute and he’s healthy.. that’s the more important fact about this post..

2. Jamie [Phatchik]

They all still have their hospital bracelts on!! This cannot be normal.

3. Janie

What is wrong with this woman? Is she that desperate for attention? Cute baby who really gives a crap about this family?

4. Moore

I know she’s excited to show him off but after five days? The poor little guy still has on his hospital band. That’s just like begging for attention.

I really hope she doesn’t make it a habit to drag the poor kid everywhere in front of the media so soon.

I am assuming she was paid a lot of $ for this cover….maybe the quicker it was on the stands…the more $ she got?

6. Janie

Wow, she could not wait to show him to the media. She is a pathetic nobody!

7. leah

Wow, that was quick!

wow, five days ago she had the baby, and already he’s on a magazine cover and the issue’s already been to the printers and all that… seems really quick!

9. Sarah

I personally think this was a great idea to put pictures up as soon as she could. Now, she won’t be followed by the paparazzi trying to steal pictures Hank. Just get it over with! Plus, I am sure she is supper proud of her new baby, and she should be!! Who isn’t. How long do you wait to post pictures of your baby to places like Facebook? I know the first thing I did when my younger daughter was born was post pictures. I know if I could have posted them to the world, I would have! :)

What a beautiful family!!

10. Rinoa

Aww, he’s adorable! I love his hair.

Sarah, your post rocks! I just see this as an excited first time mother who is happy to show off her new baby.

11. Ange

pffft why are you picking on her, Debra Messing was still in Hospital in her bed when she introduced her son! in People Mag and is she a famewhore??? i dont think so leave her alone, Hank is adorable!!

12. Shaz

she looks fabulous for just giving birth. gorgeous family.