Tom Brady & Gisele Bündchen Reveal Son’s Name: Benjamin!

Tom Brady & Gisele Bündchen Reveal Son's Name: Benjamin!

Since welcoming their first child together on December 8th, Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen have struggled to choose a name for their son. Gisele posted the following message on her Web site today, announcing their choice:

Hello!
I want to thank you all with all my heart for the immense love I have received here on the website. It is a pleasure to receive messages from each one of you here.
I am living a very special moment in my life, Benjamin is a blessing and I could not be happier.
I would also like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and 2010 with lots of light!
Kisses Gisele”

Do you like the name Benjamin Brady?

Filed under: Gisele Bundchen,Tom Brady

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

I actually prefer Benjamin Bündchen Brady..

2. It’s a great name! It works in USA, Brazil & LatinAmerica. In Brazil they use first the mother’s lastname & then the father’s lastname, so the baby’s name is Benjamin Bündchen Brady.

Benjamin was choice the #1 used name in Chile (my country) for 2008.

3. Shirilicious

3B as in Freebee which sounds horrible. This is the best they could come up with? After so many time for consideration?

It’s a nice name, what’s wrong with a traditional boy’s name? Sick of all the off the wall names!

5. me2

wow, all that time and that’s what they come up with? i was expecting something a little more unique.

6. melanie1983

Ugh, so plain!

7. Sonya

It’s probably Benjamin Bündchen Brady, and I love it either way. Works well in both English and Portuguese.

Agreed, Melanie, I think it’s a little boring

Lovely name:)

10. nosoupforyou

Benjamin is a lovely name. It is nice to see a child given a traditional name and not a freakish one.

We had names picked out before our sons were born. How hard is that?

11. Lioness

Nothing’s wrong with a traditional boy’s name- but Benjamin, combined with Brady and/or Bundchen, is boring, in my opinion. Doesn’t matter at all what I think, of course, they’re free to name him whatever they want- it’s just my two cents! But in my opinion- a VERY safe name.

12. Kati

First of all congratulations to the whole family! Benjamin a a very beautiful and classical name. He sure is a handsome little boy. He has certainly inherited good genes from both of hios parents. Tom Brady is a erally handsome man and Gisele Bunchen is a erally beautiful woman. It´s great that Tom and Gisele decided to give their son a normal name.

13. Mommy2boys

As the mother of a Benjamin myself, whose last name also begins with the letter “B” I think the name is lovely. There is nothing boring about having a traditional first name. Lots of people name their children unusual or original names only to have them be in the top ten list of popular names within a few years. I also like when a name is clearly defined as a boy name or a girl name. I hate when you cannot tell the sex of a person based on their name. Congratulations to Tom & Gisele.