Reese Witherspoon & Her California Kids

Reese Witherspoon & Her California Kids

Reese Witherspoon was spotted shopping at Jenny Bec’s Toy Store with her two children – Ava, 10, and Deacon, 6 – in Brentwood on Saturday (December 19). The sweet siblings shared a hug while mom was busy paying for some Christmas presents. The kids’ father is Reese’s ex-husband, Ryan Phillippe.

In the last week, Reese’s love life has been making headlines. Reportedly, the 33-year-old Academy Award-winning actress and her Rendition costar, Jake Gyllenhaal, have decided to call it quits.

Do you think Reese and Jake will get back together?

Filed under: Ava Phillippe,Deacon Phillippe,Reese Witherspoon

Photo credit: Fame

It’s only ‘ridiculous’ if you lap up the PR schmaltz that appears everywhere to make people believe what Hollywood wants you to see. But by all means go on believing it, it’s your life. I for one, think it was a silly fauxmance but it probably isn’ then end, they’re probably just playing it out.

• Shirilicious

By the same logic one could argue that it’s stupid to think theirs was a faux relationship just because some random dudes on the internet set up some rumours about Jake’s sexuality and everybody and their grandmother started believing it. Reading gossip sites you would think every other person in Hollywood is homosexual. Which is just as stupid as always believing all the ” PR schmaltz” as you so aptly put it.

The kids are really cute. Wow,can’t believe how much Ava looks like her Mom. Deacon is 50/50 combo of Reese and Ryan. I think both Jake and Reese need to find the right person for them. I think they could still stay friends but romantically I don’t think they were really right for each other. Break up most be hard for all including the kids who probably got to know Jake pretty well. So they all are probably a bit down.

I’m so glad that Reese and Jake’s sham relationship ended, no one will miss their boring paparazzi photo ops.

4. melanie1983

I love Reese and her adorable kids. Hopefully her and Jake get back together, they were my fav. coupleee :/

Wow! Ava looks so much like her mom!!

awww the children hugging is so sweet… my brother and I were always fighting…

Deacon looks so different with longer hair, but I love it :)

Both Jake and Reese were private with their romance. I have no idea what photo ops anyone is talking about. That’s ridiculous.

I adore Reese and her kids are amazing. Ava and Deacon are both adorable and seems to have such an awesome relationship. Where did Reese score on Hollywood mom list? She is a natural. She is also beautiful and talented.

LOVE her shoes! Wonder what fancy brand they are?

10. carolyn

Yes! :D

No, showmance is done.

12. Katrina

The picture of him hugging his older sister is sooo sweet.