Suri Cruise Voted Most Stylish Tot

Suri Cruise Voted Most Stylish Tot

She faced some pretty tough competition, but in a recent poll conducted by UK clothier Adams Childrenwear 3-year-old Suri Cruise was named the most stylish celebrity child.

Mom Katie Holmes recently revealed that her daughter already has an eye for fashion, saying, “She loves clothes and picks out her own.”

Joining Tom and Katie’s little fashionista on the list were all three Beckham boys and of course L.A.M.B. designer Gwen Stefani’s preschooler Kingston. Here’s a list of all of the very stylish tots who made the top 10:

1. Suri Cruise
2. Cruz Beckham
3. Brooklyn Beckham
4. Lourdes Leon
5. Romeo Beckham
6. Junior Andre
7. Shiloh Jolie-Pitt
8. Kingston Rossdale
9. Poppy Oliver
10. Princess Tiaamii Andre

Who gets your vote?

Filed under: Suri Cruise

Photo credit: INF Daily

has someone officially decided that Lourdes Leon has gone the first name only route? it just seems odd (and kinda rude) that her last name is explicitly excluded here

Shaya, I agree completely. These ‘stylish tots’ are very disturbing to me. I often wonder how all this press & attention is going to affect these children throughout their lives?

Guess I’ll be watching an E! True Hollywood story 20 years from now to find out…

3. antigoniem

I also think Honor should be on the list, along with Matilda Ledger. Anon – you obviously knew who Lourdes was without the last name so what’s the big deal.

4. kiwibird

I think Honor should have been on that list. At least more so than Shiloh…

5. antigoniem

Lourdes and Kingston should have been higher up on the list.

6. Shirilicious

Shaya and Jessie, I completely agree with you. Those “most stylish kid” contests are stupid.

7. Allegra

I definitely wouldn’t agree with those ratings, because Suri’s clothing is often inappropriate for someone her age. Also, Shiloh in front of Kingston? Shiloh’s hardly ever seen, and when she is she’s usually dressed in some tomboyish get-up that she obviously chose herself. I’m all for that, I think it’s absolutely adorable when little kids dress themselves, but I wouldn’t call it stylish. Kingston is always wearing really rocking outfits and is quite frequently photographed. I’d say him first, then Lourdes, even though I’d hardly call her a ‘tot’, then Honor, then Romeo Beckham. I’m surprised Honor’s not on the list actually! I can think of twice off the top of my head that we’ve seen Poppy Oliver, and both times she was wearing a school uniform. Just saying…

8. Shaya

Call me a wet blanket but kids shouldn’t be stylish. They’re just kids! Being stylish means nothing to them. They just want to run and jump and play.

I have to say, although I think Suri is a gorgeous child, I find it disturbing that she wears heels at such a young age. If a kid wants to wear heels, you let him/her play with her mum’s shoes for a few hours till he/she gets bored, you don’t buy them heels. Not only are they age-inapproriate, it’s also probably bad for her legs/feet!

10. nicoleC

Shiloh is my choice
    i love what she wears,always looked simple and cute ~~

11. Jessie

Shaya you make a very good point and I very much agree.
    I especially don’t see the point in the Cruise’s dressing their child up like that consistently. I just have to nod my head in disbelief when I look at pictures..

The most stylish Tot that dresses like she’s 30

Yay for the Beckhams!

14. musiclover

I agree Honor should be on the list….and so should Harolow Madden.

15. leah

Ummmm I agree Honor should be at number one! Suri dresses like she’s 3 going on 30. Not cute at all, kinda scary the way they dress her!!

16. Tam

Where is Honor Marie, Jessica Alba’s daughter?

17. Kediia

Where is Honor ??
    and howcome Lourdes and
    Kingston are so low on the list ?

And Suri is not stylish for her age ..
    her clothes on a 30 years old would
    be stylish …

18. Cabo

This is no fair. Suri is rarely dressed like an ordinary little girl. Heels and customs shouldn’t count as being “stylish” for a tot. What about Leni Klum?! This is ridiculous.

19. Trish

Honor, dreeses like a toddler, and is very cute! Suri, NOT!

20. lala

Kingston of course :D

Disturbing that we are voting on stylish kids.
    And sad that Suri is wearing heels and dressed like an adult.
    Let her be a kid.

And where’s Zahara? I like her style the best out of all of Brangelina’s kids, even though it’s cool that Shiloh likes styling herself as a bit of a tomboy.

how is kingston so low??!!…. he should be in the top three at least, i mean that kid oozes style!!!