Seraphina & Violet Affleck: Pretty Palisades Playmates

Seraphina & Violet Affleck: Pretty Palisades Playmates

Actress Jennifer Garner, along with her parents, spent Boxing Day at Palisades Park in Santa Monica, Calif. with her two gorgeous little girls – Violet, 4, and Seraphina, 11-months.

The two sisters were heartbreakingly sweet as they sat on the slide together and enjoyed the swings while their proud grandparents looked on. Seraphina was an adorable bundle of pink as her mother helped her play on a yellow lion ride.

It’s hard to believe that in just 10 days little Seraphina will celebrate her first birthday – what a year!

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Seraphina Affleck,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: Flynet/PCN

Absolutely gorgeous.

That baby is so cute.

3. Kitkat

I hope that’s sarcasm otherwise I’d be curious to see what you consider to be cute!!

Jen an Ben have two of the cutest most adorably happy little girls ever! Violet is such a beauty and little Sera is almost a carbon copy (dimples and all). What great pics for the Garner grandparents to take home for their family album. Thanks so much CBS for the latest pics of this gorgeous family.

omg, can she get cuter than that??? don’t think so…

6. Desiree

I love those little cheeks — she’s such a doll!

7. carolyn

Oh my gosh! ADORABLE.

8. Janie

These two little girls are absolutely adorable! Always so happy and sweet! Love seeing them.

9. Maru

Violet and Seraphina are utterly cute! And Jen looks a lot like her mum!

10. GreenEyesFreckles87

I love the pic of Violet holding Seraphina on the slide. So cute! :)

11. anja

It’s not sarcasm, I also wonder what you find so cute about this baby?!
    Some cute girls: (for example)
    justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2328692/angelina-jolie-trick-of-treating-05/
    celebritybabyscoop.com/node/21170?fid=15300

It’s not a competition to see who is the cutest. I don’t know how grown women can make such comments. If you don’t think she’s cute, just scroll on by.

12. Hannah

Seraphina is looking more and more like her Dad Ben.

13. Allegra

I’m not going to lie, Seraphina has to be one of the sweetest babies I’ve ever seen. I love the photo of Jen helping her rock on the lion toy, when she’s screaming with joy. Too cute! And she just looks more like Violet every day, who of course is completely adorable too.

14. blue

what a adorable baby Seraphina is. so lovely. love sera’s smile and her mom’s smiling. Happy new year. Wish their family’s happiness next year. 16

cripes…what is wrong with Violets teeth, I hope Sera fares better….yikes!