Denise Richards & Girls Wear Boots With Heels

Denise Richards & Girls Wear Boots With Heels

Denise Richards and her two daughters, Sam, 5, and Lola, 4, were spotted heading into Whole Foods for some grocery shopping in Woodland Hills, Calif. on Thursday (December 31). Just like mom, the Sheen sisters wore their matching high heeled boots on the trip.

A few days later on Saturday (January 2), the trio were seen in Los Angeles heading to a gymnastics class. Lola wore her heels again, while Sam opted for flip flops.

A recent trip to the park with her girls prompted speculation that Denise had crafted a photo op to show a contrast between her life and her ex-husband Charlie Sheen’s current situation. The 38-year-old Undercover Brother actress Tweeted in her defense that “when there is drama [you] get followed more”.

What do you think of the girls’ boots?

Filed under: Denise Richards,Lola Sheen,Sam Sheen

Photo credit: GSI Media / Flynet

For some reason this isn’t as creepy as Suri Cruise in heels but still wondering why parents let there kids wear heels out. hmmmmm

2. What the....

I wonder if they found out about their father trying to kill their step mother?

If they start wearing them everyday, it will bother me like it does with Suri. I think this is cute because I remember me and my mom wearing some matching things sometimes when I was their age.

4. Lina

Inappropriate in every way.

I think they look absolutely ridiculous wearing heeled boots!

6. Janie

They look like little hookers with those boots on. VERY inappropriate!

7. c

Yuck. I worry about these girls. I think it’s great for girls to be girly and play dress-up and everything, but it seems like Denise goes out of her way to make sure that they get to dress up in these ultra-adult ways all the time.

I don’t think these outfits are very tasteful. Maybe for Halloween.

8. Danni

Why does Denise a grown woman have on more sensible shoes than her little girls??? What is wrong with these people

9. alliea

can i just ask, how are these different from suri’s? they’re both high heals arn’t they? and really, what is the big deal? it’s not killing them.

10. melanie1983

The boots look adorable!!! Very different/better from Suri’s.

11. Hannah

Suri must be there bestfriend, what can you say it must be the new trend.

12. margo

i cannot approve of heels on little girls.

13. Shaz

i love denise, i think she is super gorgeous and its okay for kids to wear heels once in a while, not super high ones but just some dressy ones for special occassions.

14. Lila

absolutely not okay! and not healthy!

15. Juliet

there’s a double standered. everyone hates the cruise family becasue suri wears heals, but some people are saying that it’s totally fine for these girls to wear them.

I’d like to know how the poll is going as I was unable to vote. There is no option that for my choice. Neither is appropriate.

17. eylrsvfvfxa

MKNNPa iamfogdcdfvl, [url=http://stzfsozzlbny.com/]stzfsozzlbny[/url], [link=http://rapkgtwnzpve.com/]rapkgtwnzpve[/link], http://ggjrfryhebeu.com/

18. maikloe

Beauty every girl, every girl wants to show their beauty lies. In the upcoming winter season, I think every girl is concerned about how to get a nice pair of shoes to wear. Maybe you’re still looking, maybe you had given up hope, from now on you can not worry, we introduced a ladies boutique for women’s boots, that is, ugg, our products are fully consistent with the public selling trend follow the trend of the times, so you stand out in many of the girls. Our products are not only girls, as well as male models, absolutely make you a fashion endorsement. Our products are not only fashionable, affordable and definitely let you buy value for money. Friends, do not hesitate, you can visit the Web site (http://www.wholesalehotsell.com/) to take a look at our products.

19. Silvia

I think they are inn. It is the new trend in fashion for girls, at least here in Europe. Check out other boots with heels for little girls at http://www.littlefashionshoes.com they have the new models for this winter, they are very cute, but Im not sure if they deliver outside of Europe.