Jennifer Lopez Covers Elle

Jennifer Lopez Covers Elle

Mom-of-two Jennifer Lopez covers the February issue of Elle magazine, striking a sultry pose in a cutaway black top. The multi-talented 40-year-old star has twins Max and Emme, 2 next month, with her husband Marc Anthony.

Here are a few of the interview highlights:

On why she never considered in vitro fertilization like her character in her new film, The Back-Up Plan: “When it comes to family and relationships, I’m quite traditional. Just because of the way I was raised. And I also believe in God and I have a lot of faith in that, so I just felt like you don’t mess with things like that. And I guess deep down I really felt like either this is not going to happen for me or it is. You know what I mean? And if it is, it will. And if it’s not, it’s not going to.”

On the success of her romantic comedies: “I think Maid in Manhattan and Monster-in-Law are very layered movies. And that’s why they’re so successful. People don’t like shitty romantic comedies. Nothing that’s shitty is going to make $100 million.”

On her career drive: “This is what I do – what, because I have kids and a husband now I’m not supposed to be me? I’m a more heightened me if anything. Hyper J.Lo. Everything I wanted before, I want twice as much now. And that doesn’t mean material things; it means to explore more, to think more. Being an artist doesn’t start because you’re 21, and it doesn’t end because you’re 51. You are who you are until the day you die.”

On betrayal: “This is something I haven’t been through once in my life. This is something I’ve been through a few times in my life. Where you really have your eggs in one basket and that breach happens and you know you should go but you’re still in love and you just don’t know what to do. It hits you because it’s not like you’re a cheater, and a liar, and I hate you, and you’re no good, and I’m leaving. It’s not that. It’s like, I’m tormented. Even though you’ve done this and I know it, I still don’t know what to do. I know I should go, but I don’t want to. And that’s why it’s such a f*cked-up thing.”

Filed under: Jennifer Lopez

1. Madchen

Garner? Maybe someone hit the generic brunette button on Photoshop. Or the Jennifer button. ;-)

Why does this look more like a pic of Jennifer Garner than Jennifer Lopez? Never noticed any resemblance between them before.

3. Janie

She is a self-centered, high maintenance diva!

4. Meredith

Is Jennifer Lopez losing her mind? Whats up with all the cursing?

Hey JLO: Have some respect for Max and Emma! Instead of upping the class factor, you are back to dressing like a streetwalker and behaving like one too.

Also, is it true that you are going after Ben Affleck again? You are certifiable if you think you’re gonna break that marriage up. I think that if you keep this up, and it isn’t the first time you’ve called Ben, the only marriage that will end is yours, lady.

Is it just me, or is this picture HEAVILY photoshopped???

• Peta

Most magazine cover models/celebrities are. It’s as if they hand the photos to the graphic artists and say, “HAVE AT IT!”. The result rarely looks natural.

No she is not going after Ben Affleck again but she is secretly going after
    Sean Combs though.. Since they have a lot in common ..TWINS..AND THE
    FACT THAT HE CAN GET HER BACK IN WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE!!

I don’t believe she didn’t use some reproductive technology in her conception.

8. milla

wow shes kinda a know-it-all. o.O

She MOST DEFINITELY used in-vitro fertilization to conceive Max and Emme.

10. Dea

Yeah she is TRADITIONAL alright, that’s why this is her 3rd marriage*roll eyes*. This woman is living in a delusional bubble and doesnt realize she cant act to save her life. The day she got an oscar is the day they lose all credibility.

What a slap in the face to those who’ve became parents through IVF. She comes across as completely condescending. Her traditional values must not apply to marriage since she’s on her third one.

JLO STOP TELLING LIES, SHE USED VITRO FIRTILIZATION TO CONCEIVE HER TWINS. WHY WOULDNT SHE ADMIT THAT