Hugh Jackman & Family’s Sushi Soirée

Hugh Jackman & Family's Sushi Soirée

Ausie actor Hugh Jackman and wife Deborra-Lee Furness took their two children, Oscar Maximillian, 9, and Ava Eliot, 4, out to Sushi Leblon, a popular Japanese restaurant, in the south area of Rio de Janeiro on Saturday (January 9).

The always suave 41-year-old actor was recently voted Fav Dad of 2009 in our 2nd Annual Readers’ Choice Awards. Congrats Hugh!

Filed under: Ava Jackman,Deborra-Lee Furness,Hugh Jackman,Oscar Jackman

Photo credit: Flynet

OMG- does a 9 -year -old really need to be carried around. WOW!

My favorite actor, and favorite celebrity family.

3. Tazina

Why do people make such a big deal about a child being carried? Why does it matter so much to them that they have to comment on it. Talk about focusing on what is a non-issue. It’s their deal…who cares. I see a happy boy and a doting dad…end of story.

Yeah, they do, when they’re surrounded by paparazzi and fans.

5. gabrielle

Maybe he (kid) was tired? If I was celeb and I was standing in a crowd full of strangers, I’d hold my kid too. They don’t even have bodygaurds with them!

6. Anna

We never see Oscar carried, so please don’t make a big deal of it! They were probably just messing around, having fun!

7. Cathy

Oh my God, i’m from Rio and they must be really tired. It is incredibly hot in Rio de janeiro these days. Today the weather is up to 104 degrees outside!

8. kit kat

yeah, if they were in a park or something, it would seem a bit excessive. but the restaurant looks really busy, AND there are strangers there taking their pictures… i’d probably keep hold of my son, too. we don’t know the circumstances at all. and frankly, it’s the first time i’ve ever seen a pic of him being carried, so it seems as though it’s not an every day thing.

9. Ceemee